: a person who refuses to join in the fun of a party
broadly : one who refuses to go along with everyone else.
Why? O My Master! That’s What You Have Worked Within Me For A Good Reason …
What good reason that could be? Ha! A reason to make me see the reality of what my imagination can conjure up.
Conjure Up? Wow! I Never Knew The Meaning Of That Phrase Until This Moment …
So much the proof on Your leading in all that I write even to the use of the exact word that applies to what I am writing. Quote:
con·jure (kŏn′jər, kən-jo͝or′)
- con·jured, con·jur·ing, con·jures
- To summon (a devil or spirit) by magical or supernatural power.
- To influence or effect by or as if by magic: tried to conjure away the doubts that beset her.
- To call or bring to mind; evoke: “Arizona conjures up an image of stark deserts for most Americans” (American Demographics).
- To imagine; picture: “a sight to store away, then conjure up someday when they were no longer together” (Nelson DeMille).
My Goodness! That’s Scary To Say The Least …
Saturday, June 20, 2020 at 5:30 am.
No wonder why You have emphatically forbidden me to ‘meditate’. Even to what is called in the Christian world, ‘Quiet Time’.
No Kidding! It All Is Making Sense To Me Now …
Saturday, June 20, 2020 at 10:16 am.
O my Master! You have removed the blinds from my eyes. Not blind anymore. I can now see what has become of this so loved world of Yours.
Your ancient workers recorded it all but they were not allowed to see what You are letting me for one see at this point of Your time.
- This so loved world of Yours is now what it was in ancient times. History repeats itself. Quote:
Acts 17:16-34 AMPC+
Now while Paul was awaiting them at Athens, his spirit was grieved and roused to anger as he saw that the city was full of idols.
So he reasoned and argued in the synagogue with the Jews and those who worshiped there, and in the marketplace [where assemblies are held] day after day with any who chanced to be there.
And some also of the Epicurean and Stoic philosophers encountered him and began to engage in discussion. And some said, What is this babbler with his scrap-heap learning trying to say? Others said, He seems to be an announcer of foreign deities–because he preached Jesus and the resurrection.