You have taken Your time to enlarge my mind’s opening to pour the wealth of technical information to avail You to deliver Your message of the restoration of Your creation.
- It all hinges on the facts found in the last 5 chapter of the book of Job, Job chapters 38 to 42, along with Isaiah 30.
- Gird up now your loins like a man,
- Where were you when I
- But now my [spiritual] eye sees You, and I loathe [my words] and abhor myself and repent in dust and ashes.
- “In returning to Me and resting in Me you shall be saved; in quietness and in trusting confidence shall be your strength.”
- But you would not! and you said, “No! We will speed our own course on horses!”
- Therefore, you will speed in flight from your enemies!” You said, “We will ride upon swift steeds doing our own way!”
- Therefore will they who pursue you be swift, so swift that One thousand of you will flee at the threat of one of them; at the threat of five you will flee till you are left like a beacon or a flagpole on the top of a mountain, and like a signal on a hill.
- And therefore, Almighty Yahuwah earnestly waits expecting, looking, and longing to be gracious to you; and therefore He lifts Himself up, that He may have mercy on you and show loving-kindness to you.
- For the Almighty Yahuwah is a Mighty One of justice. Blessed—happy, fortunate, to be envied are all those who earnestly wait for Him, who expect and look and long for Him for His victory, His favor, His love, His peace, His joy, and His matchless, unbroken companionship.
- people who dwell in Zion at Jerusalem, you will weep no more. He will surely be gracious to you at the sound of your cry; when He hears it, He will answer you. And though the Almighty Yahuwah gives you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, yet your Teacher will not hide Himself any more, but your eyes will constantly behold your Teacher.
- And your ears will hear a word behind you, saying, This is the way; walk in it, when you turn to the right hand and when you turn to the left.
- Then you will defile your carved images overlaid with silver and your molten images plated with gold; you will cast them away as a filthy bloodstained cloth, and you will say to them, Be gone!
- Then will He give you rain for the seed with which you sow the soil, and bread grain from the produce of the ground, and it will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will feed in large pastures.
Into Graphics Big Time! …
Friday, July 3, 2020 at 8:34 am