From page 3
The Saga In 2020 …
Thursday, January 16, 2020 at 5:57 am.
The tittle to continue my life’s saga in 2020—the year to prepare. Prepare for what? The greatest tribulation ever to enter in the human mind.
- The cover is finished …
Two Days Work And Going. Now What? …
Friday, January 17, 2020 at 3:57 pm.
Master! What is it that I am doing? So much comes to mind. Two days not inclined to record. Perhaps it’s the hour when my body goes down. Perhaps I must head for bed. I wait on You.
Well? End Of Friday. Still Don’t Know What Am I Doing? …
Saturday, January 18, 2020 at 12:29 am.
O my Master! only You know all things. I don’t even know how or why my feelings and my thoughts go this way or the other. Guess they called them moods.
- I’m really disgusted with the goings on in this world. I know in my heart how sound Your promises to do good for us are.
- But I live among people who either ignore or misinterpret You and Your promises. You know what is it that goes on in my mind about it.
- You know how people makes me feel and think about them. Everybody with their own opinion; with their own agenda even if such is a religious agenda.
- I do not have an agenda of my own. You have chosen me for Your bond servant. The only agenda I am compel to mind is Your agenda.
- But somehow? I just don’t know anymore. I have worked on the cover for the last 3 days. It just don’ seem to be worth it. I’ll keep trying.
- I’ll clean it up. Instead of text I’ll create a graphic. Hope. Always hope. His love His wisdom prevails!
I’m Working But! …
Saturday, January 18, 2020 at 3:40 am.
My heart is not into it. Help me to get out of this rut, my Master! Some times when nothing is working, I get the spills, and don’t even know what to drink? I lose heart. the works! I wait on You.
Whatever You Have For Me Next? I’m Ready …
Saturday, January 18, 2020 at 6:29 am.
You know all that’s happening. You know why. You never give any more than what I can take. You know how I hate to move, but! if that is in Your plan for me, so be it.
- Tried other versions of the cover. Still not with it. I wait.
The Cover? Not My Problem. What’s My Problem, My Master? …
On to page 5