Rend your hearts and not your garments and return to the Master, your Almighty, for He is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and abounding in loving-kindness; and He revokes His sentence of evil [when His conditions are met].
Who knows but what He will turn, revoke your sentence [of evil], and leave a blessing behind Him [giving you the means with which to serve Him], even a cereal or meal offering and a drink offering for the Master, your Almighty? End of quote.
- The focus there is on REPENTANCE not in all of those calls to emotional fearful prayers to the multitude.
- It is an individual call to repentance, a call to abandon the religious worldly system and return to the Master Creator of our beings as in the First and most Important of the Commandments.
Individual Repentance? What Are You Waiting For My Master? …
Ha! How clear it comes to mind my Master! You are waiting for the preachers to get off their pulpits.
- For the starts get off the limelight.
- For the followers to quit following each other.
- For the advisers to heed their own advice.
- For the teachers to quit teaching the error of their teachings.
- Ha! My Master! But That Is A Total Impossibility As I See It …
Thursday, July 23, 2020 at 11:17 am.
Instead of any of that happening all is turning unto me for the worst as far as my relationship with Ahmad and the rest of my loved ones with a few exceptions.
That Is FRIGHTENING! But Again Your Written Words Calm My Fright …
You are so timely. You remind me of how You did not withdraw You promise of Isaac’ birth despite Sara’s Ishmael.
- It’s the same for me. Despite my frights and doubts You have accomplished the impossible with me.
- And You will do the same for each one of Your children.
Genesis 18:14 AMPC+
Is anything too hard or too wonderful for the Master? At the appointed time, when the season [for her delivery] comes around, I will return to you and Sarah shall have borne a son. [Mat 19:26]
Matthew 19:26 AMPC+
But Yahushua looked at them and said, With men this is impossible, but all things are possible with the Almighty. [Gen 18:14; Job 42:2]
A Silver Lining When His Conditions Are Met …
Thursday, July 23, 2020 at 11:40 pm.
His conditions? Repentance or the separation of true and romantic love—separation of the vile from the precious.
Ominous Reality—WOE Is Unto Us Rebellious Children …
Friday, July 24, 2020 at 5:09 am.