And the world passes away and disappears, and with it the forbidden cravings (the passionate desires, the lust) of it; but he who does the will of the Almighty and carries out His purposes in his life abides (remains) forever.
Warning Concerning Ant Messiahs
Boys (lads), it is the last time (hour, the end of this age). And as you have heard that the ant Messiah [he who will oppose Messiah in the guise of Messiah] is coming, even now many ant Messiahs have arisen, which confirms our belief that it is the final (the end) time.
And The Question Goes, Who Then Can Be Saved? And Your Answer?
Quickly Your written words come to mind. Those words give me hope. Those words strengthen and encourage me to go on with the task You have assigned unto me. Quote:
2 Chronicles 7:13-14 AMPC+
If I shut up heaven so no rain falls, or if I command locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among My people,
If My people, who are called by My name, shall humble themselves, pray, seek, crave, and require of necessity My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land.
Joel 2:12-14 AMPC+
Therefore, also now, says the Master, turn and keep on coming to Me with all your heart, with fasting, with weeping, and with mourning [until every hindrance is removed and the broken fellowship is restored].
Rend your hearts and not your garments and return to the Master, your Almighty, for He is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and abounding in loving-kindness; and He revokes His sentence of evil [when His conditions are met].
Who knows but what He will turn, revoke your sentence [of evil], and leave a blessing behind Him [giving you the means with which to serve Him], even a cereal or meal offering and a drink offering for the Master, your Almighty? End of quote.
- The focus there is on REPENTANCE not in all of those calls to emotional fearful prayers to the multitude.
- It is an individual call to repentance, a call to abandon the religious worldly system and return to the Master Creator of our beings as in the First and most Important of the Commandments.
Individual Repentance? What Are You Waiting For My Master? …
Ha! How clear it comes to mind my Master! You are waiting for the preachers to get off their pulpits.
- For the starts get off the limelight.
- For the followers to quit following each other.
- For the advisers to heed their own advice.
- For the teachers to quit teaching the error of their teachings.
- Ha! My Master! But That Is A Total Impossibility As I See It …
Thursday, July 23, 2020 at 11:17 am.