What about My love and wisdom? What about the bond I have established between you and Ahmad?
Even so, My precious child, you are safe. Under no circumstances I will ever let you go back to your lopsided ways of the past.
Go on! No matter what it looks like to you, I am working all things for your good. Your good and all of your concern good including Ahmad and family
I see the joy in your heart despite all the churning thoughts of your flesh.
But you know that you owe nothing to your flesh. Such knowledge I have ingrained in you to keep you aloof and free from your own flesh.”
Hahaha! HalleluYah! I Can Laugh Again! Why Not? …
Monday, July 20, 2020 at 8:00 am.
O my Yah reigns and blessed be His name! Let the Yah of my deliverance be exalted! And all of that is being recorded on the number 8 followed by two zeroes. Meaning?
- The Number Eight – Newness and Cycles. The number eight presents a picture of newness and a fresh beginning.
- The meaning of Zero is simply awesome. Zero is both closed and wide open. It means comprehensiveness, openness, wholeness, and infinity. It’s an all-inclusive number.
“Put It All Together My Child” …
Fantastic! Complete manifestation of Yourself working in Ahmad and my life for the benefit of Your so loved creation in this world.
- Your message is all inclusive to flow over the Internet waves to reach the mind and heart of each individual child of Yours.
- The COVID-19 is only a solemn warning announcing the great tribulation (affliction, distress, and oppression) such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now–no, and never will be [again].
- Relationships are in the healing process.
- Great response to the latest posts carrying the message in the NET.
- There is HOPE.
- There is ALWAYS hope for Your promised blessings.
- Only we MUST wait for Your time and discretion to bless us.
- What or when would that time be?
- When Your conditions are met. Quote:
Therefore, also now, says the Master, turn and keep on coming to Me with all your heart, with fasting, with weeping, and with mourning [until every hindrance is removed, and the broken fellowship is restored].
Rend your hearts and not your garments and return to the Master, your Almighty Creator, for He is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and abounding in loving-kindness; and He revokes His sentence of evil [when His conditions are met].
You Revoke Your Sentence Of Evil When Your Conditions Are Met …
Monday, July 20, 2020 at 12:44 pm.