Inasmuch then as we have a great High Priest Who has [already] ascended and passed through the heavens, Yahushua the Son of the Almighty, let us hold fast our confession [of faith in Him].
For we do not have a High Priest Who is unable to understand and sympathize and have a shared feeling with our weaknesses and infirmities and liability to the assaults of temptation, but One Who has been tempted in every respect as we are, yet without sinning.
Let us then fearlessly and confidently and boldly draw near to the throne of grace (the throne of the Almighty’s unmerited favor to us sinners), that we may receive mercy [for our failures] and find grace to help in good time for every need [appropriate help and well-timed help, coming just when we need it].
And That’s How The Saga Continues Victoriously On This 2020 Year Of COVID-19 Fear …
Sunday, July 19, 2020 at 12:47 am.
Over and out until the next episode You’ll have me to publish to reach the many souls hearts and mind to set them free like You set me.
Reflections On The New Me Before I Post …
Sunday, July 19, 2020 at 12:12 pm.
Recapping matters as of lately. It’s been a long haul, but it is paying off big time. You have accomplished the submission of my will to Your will. What a marvel!
- I spent my day optimizing the site and?
- Reflecting. Reflecting. Reflecting.
- My whole being attuned to Your Being.
- It came to me to weight out my choices under the present circumstances on the aftermath of COVID-19.
- Ahmad and I are on the outs again, but!
- As the day went by without a peep from him, I began to think soberly on the matter.
- Why is Ahmad acting up again?
- Ah! Language barrier along the way this culture ingrained in his mind.
- I told him the last time he came that I was now able to help myself and take a load off of him until his back would be mended.
- What did he understand?
- “Well I am not needed any longer…”
- I did not realize until yesterday how much hurt he expressed in those words.
- Well? That the last I saw of him.
- No calls. No visits. No response to my calls.
- At one point we had it out on the phone because of their attempt to take away the good monitor and set me up with the old beat up monitor I had to suffer for a long time.
- Next thing? We been talking on the phone with repressed emotions, but!
- He continues to test me if I should go back to my old ways that he knows and misses.
- So? Yesterday I began to think soberly:
- What’s keeping me from quitting Ahmad and go back to take care of myself like I had done before Ahmad took it up on himself to take care of me?
- I could easily do that, why not?
- Ha! That is such a human way to redeem my rights!
- Sweet revenge for all the hurts inflicted upon me! Glory be!
“Really? O thiaBasilia! You are so childish! Do you think I would bless and take over your care when you attempt to take care of your own self?