the flowers appear on the earth;
the time of the song is come,
and the voice of the turtle dove has been heard in our land;
the fig tree has put forth her green figs,
and the vines in blossom have given forth their fragrance.
Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.
Your lovely voice cut deep into my heart.
- I came away, I remain with You for eternity.
- You’ll never let me go away.
- To fend for myself in disarray.
- What now in my life’s orderly array of Your making?
Freedom. Joy. Carefree. Wisdom. Power. Productivity …
Monday, July 20, 2020 at 2:00 pm.
Here we go with 20, 2020, and 2:00. The number 20? Sticks out 3 times followed by the number 2 with two zeroes.
- All those numbers apply to the headline.
- It’s really uncanny how important it is to record the date and time of my doings.
- As You told me from the beginning the date and time were to be stepping stones into my future.
For Now? I Am Hot. Uncomfortable. Will Close Computer And Take A Break.
Monday, July 20, 2020 at 5:37 pm.
Things are not going well in the material, but in the spiritual? That’s a different story. At peace. Confident. Waiting on You.
Master? I Need You. Only You Can And Are Able And Willing To Help Me …
Monday, July 20, 2020 at 9:35 pm.
Four hours of sleep did not help the discomfort of the moment. You know it. This is the moment when most humans give up on You. And why not?
- Pain and discomfort can drive anyone to insanity. You know that as well. And though You seem to be silent You are not.
- Even at the peak of our miseries You are there for us. You are not silent but we cannot hear much less see You. What a mystery!
A Mystery Now Revealed In Your Way, At Your Discretion …
Who am I to question You? How can I give up on You? How can I forget the reality of Your Loving Presence within me? You have united Yourself with me. Quote:
John 17:20-21 AMPC+
Neither for these alone do I pray [it is not for their sake only that I make this request], but also for all those who will ever come to believe in (trust in, cling to, rely on) Me through their word and teaching,