5.-So? I am looking for a way to clean up my site and media.
6.-That’s where the Media Cleaner WPSweep got installed but it did not help me to reduce the size of the data.
7.-The site is clean and updated now but still only 128M to upload my graphics.
- SiteGround has gone with the Cloud craze and now no help. they tell me I need a developer to resolve my WordPress problems.
9.-I am at my wits end with no money to pay for a developer.
- Not willing to go through the horror of changing servers either.
- – Is there help anywheres?
12.- Thank you for asking my details.
13.- At least I got my trouble organized in my mind if nothing else. 🙂
Blessings! thiaBasilia End of quote.
- Ha! O my Master! You gave me quite a detailed summary of my situation.
- They promised to look into the matter and respond to my inquiry within 24 hours at the most.
- Maybe they respond. Maybe they won’t. Either way You are in control of it all.
Ha! Once Again? You Came Through Before The Help Arrived …
Friday, August 21, 2020 at 10:01 am.
After an hour or so it came to me to check the settings for the SiteGround Optimizer plugin. It was not enabled.
- After I enabled it, I checked the loading of my graphics. Wow!
- Everything loads perfectly and fast! Unbelievable!
Talking About Encouragement? You Alone Are Supreme …
From the very first time of my looking for help to edit my writings, You told me quite clear:
“No one is to edit the words I give to you. I will do the editing in your own heart!”
- Some 30 years plus later? In my frustrating moments I turn for the help available to no avail. Wonderful experts all willing to help me but not able to do so.
Amazing! You Will Not Give Your Honor To Another …
Friday, August 21, 2020 at 11:34 am.
So it is written for one chapter in Isaiah 48. More and more with every incident You confirm to me how accurately Your written words are coming to pass. Quote:
Isaiah 48:1-11 AMPC+
HEAR THIS, O house of Jacob, who are called by the name of Israel and who come forth from the seed of Judah, you who swear allegiance by the name of the Master and make mention of the Almighty Creator of Israel–but not in truth and sincerity, nor in righteousness (rightness and moral and spiritual rectitude in every area and relation)–