I have followed the found instructions to check and clean up to no avail. There are strange noises going on from the computer. It sounds like someone is recording all my doings.
- The screen jumps while I am typing sometimes.
- The ‘no responding error’ comes and goes.
- You know exactly what is what?
- I discover a couple of files with the extension .lnk that could be the culprits, but I have not been able to get rid of them.
- All instructions do not work for me.
- I cannot find how to delete them myself.
- Help me my Master.
- Maybe You already fixed the problem.
- I wait on You to refresh my mind and quit my concern with the matter.
Master? Should I Work On The Book? …
Sunday, August 23, 2020 at 8:52 am.