An Old Woman With Disheveled White Hair Like The Famous Albert Einstein. Could It Be? …
Could It Be Dear Albert Is In My Ancestry? Even His Little Bitty Eyes Remind Me Of Mine Now…
Monday, August 24, 2020 at 12:21 pm.
Where is my long dark brown hair, my big brown eyes, my long eyelashes, and my full lips? But O my Master! You know I do not feel like I look at all.
Master? This Is Not Funny At All. It Amounts To A Weak Moment In My Flesh …
Monday, August 24, 2020 at 3:37 pm.
In fact, it brought tears to my eyes to remember those days of my vain flesh. I neglected important matters while I was consumed with my looks.
That’s The Flesh Now Dead By The Power Of Your Spirit Within Me …
Monday, August 24, 2020 at 6:21 pm.
Of course, it hurts to remember but the power of Your embrace overcomes all ill memories. So, I cry but my tears You dry.
- I am going on despite the heat, despite there is not yet much response to the latest post.
- I am not my own. You are in control of the response to You not to me.
- It seems that the response has to do with the time of the day You lead me to post.
- You know best who to reach and at what time to respond.
O My Master? This Sure Has Been A Slow Hot Day, But!
You are holding me to go on. Furthermore, You are teaching me what to eat or not to eat for my healing. Food consumption is a major issue for our health, physically and mentally.
Ha! That Brings Back To Mental Health And Insanity …
And that’s how the headline ties up with the previous headline about Mental Health and Mental Insanity. Looking old got much to do with the foods we consume.
- Wow! I am talking like an expert! I can hardly believe the things You lead me to type when I don’t have the least inclination to type anything at all.
So? My Looks Got To Do With The First Lesson On Mental And Physical Health …
Silly me! You meant the remembrance of my good looks to give me hint on how You shall restore those good looks. Such a remembrance was not a reproach at all. Thank goodness!
But Master, This Nutrition Thing Is Not A Picnic At All …
In fact? The nutrition thing has become a battlefield for the chemical and organic consumption of food. And the money flows on the battlefield.
- Yes, free information is enormous. So much free with and without a catch. What’s my beef? Ha! One headline toots the wonders of drinking coffee. Another points the horrors of such habit.
- On and on goes the confusing info. One points to no sugar. No chemicals. Organic. Another points the opposite way.
Me? O Me! O My Master! A Dermatologist? …
Hahaha! By now? I have become a dermatologist myself with Ahmad’s help, but! It is all of no use. Is it the honey? Is it the raisings? Is it the sugar? What is it, my Master? Or?
- Could it be the stress from the silence?
Silence Can Be Stressful To Say The Least …
Monday, August 24, 2020 at 11:48 pm.