The day is ending in silence. Other than the disturbance from deranged people in the street not a peep from Ahmad or my little friend. It is quite stressful.
Thank You For Another Day In Your Loving Presence …
Tuesday, August 25, 2020 at 8:25 am.
Every morning day and night new mercies I see from Your hand of mercy. Today I am hoping to hear good news.
- Perhaps what I am really hoping for is to recognize Your good news constantly raining on me.
- I keep waiting for avocados and mangoes to nourish my body, but instead?
- You are spiritually nourishing my soul.
- A nourishment of much higher value.
Help Me My Master To Partake Of Your Nourishment …
Tuesday, August 25, 2020 At 2:51 pm.
It is so easy to partake of the nourishment for my body but! Your nourishment for my soul? That is not as easy at all. Such is the paradigm of my human nature.
What Is A Paradigm? That Is What You Are Revealing To Me …
To think of a paradigm as a collection of thought patterns that we inherited early in life from our parents, teachers, and the culture we grew up in.
- Those thought patterns produce habits, that produce results that are for the most not in harmony with the loving nature You have now invested on me.
- Furthermore, those thought patterns dictate how I think about money, relationships, career, health and so on.
Ah! My Master! So That Is The ‘Good News’ I Was Hoping To Hear Today! Wow! …
Tuesday, August 25, 2020 at 3:49 pm.
Silly me! And I was already down and out with no news from Ahmad or my children. Duh! What a way to bring me out and up from the paradigm of my human nature.
Better Yet! This Revelation Goes To The Bottom Of My Mental Insanity …
Amazing how You are bringing me to understand the cause and effect of living by the dictates of my mind and emotions.
So? You Are Unfolding The Paradigm Of My Human Nature …
Tuesday, August 25, 2020 at 6:34 pm.
How interesting. First You empowered me to be still, to let go, to wait. That took a while to set in but! You sustain me the whole setting period.
How Did You Empower Me? Conviction …
You confronted me to give an account of my life’s doings and found me guilty of rebellion. You convicted me, but! You gave the option to repent and be restored.
- All of this sounds like a boring tale in my imagination, but!
- By far this is not a tale.
What Is It Then? What’s The Point? …
No point. Reality. You know it my Master. I simply have not words to express this most profound moment of my life in Your Presence. Reality! Your Word is clear. Quote: