Sovereign Authority? O my Master? You know that many would turn their heads from such headline. But why are You compelling me to use such?
- The response is found in the content of the posts.
Yes, I Get Down When It Seems That Nothing Is Happening, But! …
Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 6:17 am.
O my Master! You are aware of my ups and downs, and? I am counting on Your faithfulness to Your word to answer me when I need help.
- You know better than myself what is it that I need.
- You know we need money, or do we?
- Perhaps that is what You are teaching us.
- We need to live with the monies You supply for us, but!
- You know we do not know how?
- How can we live without the necessary extras to take care of our homes?
- O my Master! Teach us the way as per Your will for us to do.
- The summer is almost over.
- The winter shall come.
- Along shall come the moisture, the mold, the miserable cold.
- And what about the protection for my plants?
- And what about the planting for the future?
- All those lurking fears are wearing me out!
- I am not to set my gaze upon Your promised blessings while I exist in Your so loved world.
- My gaze is set on You and Your faithfulness to Your Word.
- So I can’t forget Your promise to restore both my wealth and my health.
- Yet, I am weary of the waiting and feel guilty for such weariness.
- One more week is about to end.
- Day in and day out. Days weeks months years, but!
- To doubt Your mercy I will not!
- Help, O my Master help!
Without You? Even The Scent Of Fear Is Paralyzing …
Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 12:08 pm.