- To bed Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at 3:20 am.
- Off/unplug pc. Back before 5 am.
Ready To Start My Day In Your Loving Presence …
Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at 5:00 am. Master? All Your indications are for our blessed future, but! The present moment? You know it, I am about to cave in under the stress of pain and summer heat.
- Even so? You also know that Your purpose for my ill confessions is not for Your people to feel sorry for me.
- On the contrary, Your purpose is for Your people to feel sorry for themselves.
- When You were suffering the ultimate of pain that any human being could suffer, the women began to wail feeling sorry for You. But You reproved them. Quote:
Luke 23:27-34 And there accompanied Yahushua a great multitude of the people, [including] women who bewailed and lamented Him.
- But Yahushua turning toward them, said, Daughters of Jerusalem, do not weep for Me, but weep for yourselves and for your children.
For behold, the days are coming during which they will say, Blessed (happy, fortunate, and N1to be envied) are the barren, and the wombs that have not borne, and the breasts that have never nursed [babies]! Then they will begin to say to the mountains, Fall on us! and to the hills, Cover (conceal, hide) us! For if they do these things when the timber is green, what will happen when it is dry? Two others also, who were criminals, were led away to be executed with Him. [Isa_53:12] And when they came to the place which is called The Skull [Latin: Calvary; Hebrew: Golgotha], there they crucified Him, and [along with] the criminals, one on the right and one on the left.