Not only my attitude about everything and everybody but my working habits as well. And to boot it all? You are showing me how to avail myself of the things that I thought I had to wait for. End of quote.
Here Comes The Reality Of The Change …
Thursday, September 3, 2020 at 10:58 pm
Problems! Now I cannot login to the site to work on it. Will restart and see if it works. It did not work. I slept. Got up to continue with the quest to login to the site.
Nothing Worked. No Much Help From Siteground, But! …
Friday, September 4, 2020 at 10:45 am.
It came to me to reset Windows and to restore backup from Siteground. It is done. I will now restart and see what happens.
Here I Am My Master. I Remain Resting and Confident On You …
Saturday, September 5, 2020 at 2:53 pm.
It’s the first 7th Day of Rest of this 9th month of 2020. You are leading me all the way despite all setbacks. The Internet quits on and off. Not being able to find the solutions for the computer crashing unexpectedly, but!
- You are leading me to find the cause of the problems.
- Even so? O my Master You know how exhausted I am with the intense search for solutions totally beyond my reach until today.
- Today You led me to Adobe Support before I reinstalled Photoshop.
- Good thing that I did.
- The tech has been working on the solution on the right track, but!
- The computer crashed while he was at work.
- I have not been able to recuperate from the crash until now.
- I am waiting for the tech to come back to help me.
- I wait on You.
Nothing Is Working Yet, But! …
Saturday, September 5, 2020 at 6:16 pm.