And with that You are leading me to create a brand-new file on drive C: and name it ‘The Tribe Journal from 2020 on’.
- That is the way to begin a brand-new clean way to work.
- Perhaps this shall end the crashing problems.
- On to the task.
Working Now On The Tribe Journal …
I will now see about downloading Photoshop. From now on I will save all Photoshop Files on the new folder in Drive C: along with the Word files.
- Will close this file to start the download of Photoshop at 8:00 pm on Saturday, September 5, 2020.
It Is All Looking Good, My Master! Thank You …
Sunday, September 6, 2020 at 12:09 am.
I just checked my drives. Wow! All cleaned up! Adobe Support came through at last! Thank You. I will now work on the new folder in Drive C: with minimal data input.
- To bed. Exhausted but feeling super good! Sunday, September 6, 2020 at 12:14 am.
It Is Already Hot And Muggy My Master …
Sunday, September 6, 2020 at 7:01 am.
Perhaps is just my mood. I am not hurting, just uncomfortable and down and out. You know how and why my body gets out of balance. Maybe what I eat but I don’t think so anymore.
- I sense this mood to be because of what You have me to see going on in this so loved world of Yours.
- Your Tribe? It constantly comes to my mind.
- Evil surrounding me in all directions, but! This time?
- The way I see it all is not affecting my trust and reliance on You.
Are These Confessions Of Mine A Necessary Thing In Your Agenda, My Master? …
Help me to abide in You under all circumstances You see fit to come my way. Your material blessings on waking up? So much food and goodies I have not enough room to store, and yet?
- I am down and out! Go figure it, O my soul!
Ha! It’s Just Coming To Me. All These Goodies But Not Any Fellowship …
What is the use? O my Master! It is not the material that could ever satisfy my spirit being. And my body reacts with whatever does not satisfy me spiritually.
- And it is also coming to me much sadness to see the immensity of the spiritualism consuming so numerous souls.
What Is The Difference Of What Consumes Me? …
Sunday, September 6, 2020 at 7:42 am.