Your Tribe: Selected Group Of Readers With You For The Common Grounds Of Our Lives …
Another New Day You Made For Me. What Will It Be? …
Well? O My Master! Perhaps You Need To Establish The Way We Communicate? …
Tuesday, September 8, 2020 at 6:00 am.
Ha! The hour and minutes! My goodness! O my Master? You been compelling me to pay mind to the numbers in the date and time I record Your words. Even so?
You have led me to quote the meaning of the numbers, but! …
You have not led me to quote the Scriptural grounds for the meaning of such numbers. Yes, I have read Brad Scott’s details for myself, but You have not led me to quote such details until today.
Wow! The Quote Is Extensive But Most Important To Enlighten Me Further …
O my Master? You know how easily I get bored reading all those Hebrew words and quotes that Brad uses, but, today? You are compelling me to read it. So be it. I must carefully read it.
- Even so? O my Master! Things just don’t make sense to me. In the one hand You tell me that much study is a weariness to the mind. Quote:
Ecclesiastes 12:12 AMPC+
But about going further [than the words given by one Shepherd], my son, be warned. Of making many books there is no end [so do not believe everything you read], and much study is a weariness of the flesh.
- In the other hand You are compelling me to read this long quote.
- I fall sleep.
- I have a hard time concentrating.
- And what is the use, my Master?
- So much has been quoted only to acquire knowledge.
- No change.
- Me? You know I am no longer searching for knowledge overload.
- I am depending on You to quicken whatever I need to know.
- And You know my Master that right now I am not in the best receptive mood.
- The summer heat is getting the best of me.
- I keep hoping and waiting for You to change my situation.
- You know that my Master but I don’t understand why things do not change.
- I know You do not count against me for expressing my feelings and thoughts to You.
- For You know all about my deficiencies and doubts and fears.
- But You also know that I refuse to tempt or manipulate You.
- You know that I am just finding some relief in expressing my misery to You.
- For You know it all better than any expert in this world can ever know.
- You are the only One Who can not only listen, but You are the only One with the power to resolve all the inharmonious circumstances in my life.
- And You are doing so. I know it. And You know that despite all my bickering I am depending and trusting You 100%.
- It is coming to me to quote only the English part of the meaning of number 6. That makes me feel better about the quote. Thank You. Quote:
The Number Six – Natural Man, Sin, and Slavery