It also might be of interest to know that the verbal root of the word stigma is to brand with a hot iron, which has always been one of several ways of putting a mark on someone. Ouch! As a last note of interest before I provide a list of several uses of the number six, I would like to remind anyone who will listen that the ‘beast’ of Hitgalut 13, will be a physical manifestation of a ‘spirit’ of antichrist, that has been in the world all along (1 Yochanan 4:3). When attempting to calculate the ‘number’ of his name, it might be remembered that his nature, as described by Sha’ul in 2 Thessalonians 2:7, is that of lawlessness or Torahlessness. This is the nature of the spirit of his followers as well, for it is my opinion that his number is intimately tied to man’s ways over God’s ways.
* The serpent is the 6th character revealed in B’reshith.
* Satan is mentioned 6 times in the wilderness experience with Messiah.
* Goliath has 6 pieces of armor: Sh’mu’el Aleph 17.
* The great Pyramid is built in multiples of 6. (Compared to the Tabernacle with multiples of 5.)
* Cain’s descendants are given to the 6th generation.
* There are six words used for ‘man’ in scripture: 4 Hebrew, 2 Greek.
* 6 cities of refuge.
* ‘A thousand years’ is mentioned 6 times in Hitgalut.
* Messiah had 6 trials.
* The kingdoms of this world are to last 6 thousand years. End of quote. Phew!
Now I Am Beginning To Get A Clue As To Your Purpose For This Quote …
Tuesday, September 8, 2020 at 3:38 pm.
O my Master! Your aim for me to quote whatever is not anything like quoting man’s ways over Your ways. On the contrary.
- Your purpose is to open our minds and understand what is going on with this COVID-19 crisis.
It All Boils Down To Understand The Scriptures …
Ha! This is neat! What is happening now with our reaction to the virus crisis is liken what went on when Yahushua was nailed to the tree leaving His disciples down and out because they thought they have been fooled.
- Yes, indeed! They walked with Yahushua for some 3 years.
- They believed Him.
- But now He was buried and they were at the mercy of the Jews perhaps to be killed as well.
- How vividly I see now that group bunched together under lock door grilling fish to feed themselves.
- Suddenly! Yahushua among them! Wow! Quote:
Luke 24:36-49 AMPC+