* Satan is mentioned 6 times in the wilderness experience with Messiah.
* Goliath has 6 pieces of armor: Sh’mu’el Aleph 17.
* The great Pyramid is built in multiples of 6. (Compared to the Tabernacle with multiples of 5.)
* Cain’s descendants are given to the 6th generation.
* There are six words used for ‘man’ in scripture: 4 Hebrew, 2 Greek.
* 6 cities of refuge.
* ‘A thousand years’ is mentioned 6 times in Hitgalut.
* Messiah had 6 trials.
* The kingdoms of this world are to last 6 thousand years. End of quote. Phew!
Now I Am Beginning To Get A Clue As To Your Purpose For This Quote …
Tuesday, September 8, 2020 at 3:38 pm.
O my Master! Your aim for me to quote whatever is not anything like quoting man’s ways over Your ways. On the contrary.
- Your purpose is to open our minds and understand what is going on with this COVID-19 crisis.
It All Boils Down To Understand The Scriptures …
Ha! This is neat! What is happening now with our reaction to the virus crisis is liken what went on when Yahushua was nailed to the tree leaving His disciples down and out because they thought they have been fooled.
- Yes, indeed! They walked with Yahushua for some 3 years.
- They believed Him.
- But now He was buried and they were at the mercy of the Jews perhaps to be killed as well.
- How vividly I see now that group bunched together under lock door grilling fish to feed themselves.
- Suddenly! Yahushua among them! Wow! Quote:
Luke 24:36-49 AMPC+
Now while they were talking about this, Yahushua Himself took His stand among them and said to them, Peace (freedom from all the distresses that are experienced as the result of sin) be to you!
But they were so startled and terrified that they thought they saw a spirit.
And He said to them, Why are you disturbed and troubled, and why do such doubts and questionings arise in your hearts?
See My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself! Feel and handle Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones, as you see that I have.
And when He had said this, He showed them His hands and His feet.
And while [since] they still could not believe it for sheer joy and marveled, He said to them, Have you anything here to eat?