Master? Thank You for this cool morning. Thank You for restoring the Internet for me. I am now to attempt to install Windows 7 Ultima.
O my Beloved Master! Surge of a good mood!
Monday, 14 September, 2020 at 11:35 am.
You led me to the installation disk for Windows 7 Ultima, the best Windows before Windows 10. The best part? I installed and did not loose this journal. Now I am Hoping for You to lead me to fixt the Internet problem. Thank You.
Update On The Nightmare Week Past …
Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 9:01 am.
Master? Thank You for my well-being despite all the computer situation looking bleak. I have 9 days to wait on You settle things up for me.
In the meantime? I will record the wonderful experience of yesterday in Your Presence as soon as I install the Scriptures and Photoshop.
Master? The Computer Is About To Crash For Good. You Know It …
Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 3:26 pm.
I am typing with fear & trembling. Your answer yesterday? Psalms 39:6,7 and Psalms 40:4. It brought tears to my eyes. Why? A long time ago I lived with my daughter Roxana. My granddaughter Jessica would come to visit me every day.
- That specific day she took my Amp Bible and marked those verses in Psalms 39 and 40.
- Yesterday? I resigned to the fact that soon I will have no computer. I brought the matter to You. I picked my Bible and? Those verses popped! Amazing! Quote:
Psalms 39:6-7 AMPC+
Surely every man walks to and fro–like a shadow in a pantomime; surely for futility and emptiness he is in turmoil; each one heaps up riches, not knowing who will gather them. [1Co_7:31; Jas_4:14]
- And now, Master, what do I wait for and expect?
- My hope and expectation are in You.
I Wiped My Tears. I Began To Read. Way Up To Psalms 42 …
My soul mind, and spirit were renewed. It looks like I will have no computer but? I am not just resigned and hopeless, no. Indeed! And now, Master, what do I wait for and expect? My hope and expectation are in You now and forever!
- In an email I shared my experience with Roxana, quote:
- On the verge of no computer. the hard drive crashed. the old drive installed is about to crash. I have no windows 10. The programs do not work in windows 7.
- Al in all I need about $1000.00 to resolve it all and I am not willing to do anything about getting such monies, period.
- Yesterday I had a wonderful experience. As I realized my predicament, I called on my Father. I opened my Bible and? Jessica’s marked scriptures popped. I began to read.
- The tears began to flow, I could hardly read but, I wiped my tears and read on. Psalms 39-42.
- I finished my reading. It came to me the futility of it all, and yet? no need to keep it all shut inside of me. I needed to speak up or blow up my mind into insanity. It came to me to speak to you. You have been connecting with me. I am not looking for advise just for understanding.
- Father is in control of it all.
And That’s The New You Have Made. Thank You …
Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 11:05 pm.