Leaving in Your Mountain Top I have Your power to overcome the miseries this world can handle to me. The truth of the matter is that all miseries are only Your pruning shears to make me bear the precious fruit of Your righteousness.
- I can now go on to give witness of Your dealings to convict and to restore me from my own insidious doings.
Repentance Is Not A Nasty Word Nor It Means Only To Quit Our Nasty Habits …
So? What Repentance Means As Per The Written Words? …
Wednesday, September 9, 2020 at 3:52 pm
Amend: to improve; change for the better; heartily amend our ways, with abhorrence of past sins. To pick it up from the last post,
“You are witnesses of these things. And behold, I will send forth upon you what My Father has promised; but remain in the city [Jerusalem] until you are clothed with power from on high.”
Master? You Are Opening My Mind To Understand Your Written Words …
Master? Repentance was the subject in the grand event of You walking among mankind. Your first cry out to the religious people of Your day? REPENT! Quote:
Matthew 4:17 AMPC+
From that time Yahushua began to preach, crying out, Repent (change your mind for the better, heartily amend your ways, with abhorrence of your past sins), for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. End of quote.
Ha! I Never Paid Mind To Your Meaning Of Repent …
- Never occurred to me to include my religious self-righteous life in the amending. Duh!
- In fact? I double my efforts to clothe myself to abide in You.
- You showed me about self-righteousness, but I applied it to others until!
- Your time came to call me to the carpet, but!
- I still kept going backwards to my ways.
- Such is the way of the human nature in me.
- Then? Your final conviction on July 1, 2020, and?
- Since then, no turning back!
- I remain repentant by the power of Your immense love for me.
So Now? I Am Your Witness …
For You have clothed me with the power from on high to witness of those things confirming the essence of Your Being within me calling Your people to repentance.
Wow! Ignorance Is Not A Bliss When We Miss A Kiss …
Wednesday, September 9, 2020 at 11:24 am.
O my Master! I got a smirk on my face as You quicken these headlines to me.
- Somehow, as I begin to record You quicken whatever passages of Scripture You want to proclaim in the post.
- This time? Psalms 2 popped in my mind quickening the headline to use. Why?
WHY DO The Nations Assemble With Commotion Uproar And Confusion Of Voices …
How well the tragic aftermath of COVID-19 is described in those words written in Psalms 2.
- And why do the people imagine (meditate upon and devise) an empty scheme?
And My Smirk? …
Well, I smirk to see the ridiculousness of all the officials and the people’s attempts to control the ravaging COVID-19, but!
- He Who sits in the heavens outright laughs. Quote:
Sovereign Authority Over His Creation!
- Psalms 2:1-12
- WHY DO the nations assemble with commotion [uproar and confusion of voices], and why do the people imagine (meditate upon and devise) an empty scheme?
- The kings of the earth take their places; the rulers take counsel together against the Master and His Anointed One (the Messiah). They say,
- Let us break Their bands of restraint asunder and cast Their cords of control from us.
- He Who sits in the heavens laughs; the Master has them in derision and in supreme contempt He mocks them.
- He speaks to them in His deep anger and troubles (terrifies and confounds) them in His displeasure and fury, saying,
- Yet have I anointed (installed and placed) My King firmly on My holy hill of Zion.
- I will declare the decree of the Master: He said to Me, You are My Son; this day I declare I have begotten You.
- Ask of Me, and I will give You the nations as Your inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth as Your possession.
- You shall break them with a rod of iron; You shall dash them in pieces like potters’ ware.
- Now therefore, O you kings, act wisely; be instructed and warned, O you rulers of the earth.
- Serve the Master with reverent awe and worshipful fear; rejoice and be in high spirits with trembling lest you displease Him.
- Kiss the Son, pay homage to Him in purity, lest He be angry and you perish in the way, for soon shall His wrath be kindled.
- O blessed happy, fortunate, and to be envied are all those who seek refuge and put their trust in Him! End of quote.
Well? Not To Shock Anyone, My Master, But!
Wednesday, September 9, 2020 at 12:40 pm.