Leaving in Your Mountain Top I have Your power to overcome the miseries this world can handle to me. The truth of the matter is that all miseries are only Your pruning shears to make me bear the precious fruit of Your righteousness.
- I can now go on to give witness of Your dealings to convict and to restore me from my own insidious doings.
Repentance Is Not A Nasty Word Nor It Means Only To Quit Our Nasty Habits …
So? What Repentance Means As Per The Written Words? …
Wednesday, September 9, 2020 at 3:52 pm
Amend: to improve; change for the better; heartily amend our ways, with abhorrence of past sins. To pick it up from the last post,
“You are witnesses of these things. And behold, I will send forth upon you what My Father has promised; but remain in the city [Jerusalem] until you are clothed with power from on high.”
Master? You Are Opening My Mind To Understand Your Written Words …
Master? Repentance was the subject in the grand event of You walking among mankind. Your first cry out to the religious people of Your day? REPENT! Quote:
Matthew 4:17 AMPC+
From that time Yahushua began to preach, crying out, Repent (change your mind for the better, heartily amend your ways, with abhorrence of your past sins), for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. End of quote.
Ha! I Never Paid Mind To Your Meaning Of Repent …
- Never occurred to me to include my religious self-righteous life in the amending. Duh!
- In fact? I double my efforts to clothe myself to abide in You.
- You showed me about self-righteousness, but I applied it to others until!
- Your time came to call me to the carpet, but!
- I still kept going backwards to my ways.
- Such is the way of the human nature in me.
- Then? Your final conviction on July 1, 2020, and?
- Since then, no turning back!
- I remain repentant by the power of Your immense love for me.
So Now? I Am Your Witness …
For You have clothed me with the power from on high to witness of those things confirming the essence of Your Being within me calling Your people to repentance.
Wow! Ignorance Is Not A Bliss When We Miss A Kiss …
Wednesday, September 9, 2020 at 11:24 am.