Coercion. Tyranny both popped in my mind whenever I read that Psalm, and?
- I wondered! But of course, I kept that a secret for fear of man shunning me as a heretic.
- O the fear of man! The chain strangling me most of my life.
- What about the fear of You, my Master?
- Busted chain.
- Ha! The fear of man or the chain strangling me?
- Busted by the fear of You! What a marvel!
Alright! Back To Repentance Now …
Wednesday, September 9, 2020 at 5:35 pm.
The quote on the meaning of number 6 opened my mind to understand much that I had not understood before about the sin of placing man’s ways over Your ways.
- And in that date the 6 was followed by double 0. The meaning of Zero again:
- Zero is both closed and wide open. It means comprehensiveness, openness, wholeness, and infinity. It’s an all-inclusive number.
What Are You Quickening Me About The Double Zeroes, My Master? …
Emphasis to proclaim repentance from placing man’s ways over Your ways. Master? You know the problem when it comes to repent.
- The ways of mankind are a counterfeit of Your ways.
- That is the problem.
Why Should We Repent Of Living A Good Life? …
You know my Master that we are programmed to call good evil and evil good. How is that? One example, You tell us to lean not in our understanding or in our minds, but!
- The world’s system proclaims the mind over matter.
Master? I Wait On You. How To Go From Here On? James 4 Comes To Mind …
- James 4 1 17AMPC+
- WHAT LEADS to strife (discord and feuds) and how do conflicts (quarrels and fightings) originate among you? Do they not arise from your sensual desires that are ever warring in your bodily members?
- You are jealous and covet [what others have] and your desires go unfulfilled; [so] you become murderers. [To hate is to murder as far as your hearts are concerned.] You burn with envy and anger and are not able to obtain [the gratification, the contentment, and the happiness that you seek], so you fight and war. You do not have, because you do not ask. [1 Jn 3:15]
- Or you do ask the Almighty Creator for them and yet fail to receive, because you ask with wrong purpose and evil, selfish motives. Your intention is when you get what you desire to spend it in sensual pleasures.
- You are like unfaithful wives having illicit love affairs with the world and breaking your marriage vow to the Almighty Creator! Do you not know that being the world’s friend is being the Almighty Creator’s enemy? So, whoever chooses to be a friend of the world takes his stand as an enemy of the Almighty Creator.
- Or do you suppose that the Scripture is speaking to no purpose that says, The Spirit Whom He has caused to dwell in us yearns over us and He yearns for the Spirit to be welcome with a jealous love?
- But He gives us more and more grace or power of the Set-Apart Spirit, to meet this evil tendency and all others fully. That is why He says, the Almighty Creator sets Himself against the proud and haughty, but, gives grace continually to the lowly those who are humble enough to receive it.
- So be subject to the Almighty Creator. Resist the devil, stand firm against him, and he will flee from you.
- Come close to the Almighty Creator and He will come close to you. Recognize that you are sinners, get your soiled hands clean; realize that you have been disloyal wavering individuals with divided interests, and purify your hearts of your spiritual adultery.
- As you draw near to the Almighty Creator be deeply penitent and grieve, even weep over your disloyalty. Let your laughter be turned to grief and your mirth to dejection and heartfelt shame for your sins.
- Humble yourselves feeling very insignificant in the presence of the Master, and He will exalt you, He will lift you up and make your lives significant.
- My] brethren, do not speak evil about or accuse one another. He that maligns a brother or judges his brother is maligning and criticizing the Law and judging the Law. But if you judge the Law, you are not a practicer of the Law but a censor and judge [of it].
- One only is the Lawgiver and Judge Who is able to save and to destroy [the One Who has the absolute power of life and death]. [But you] who are you that [you presume to] pass judgment on your neighbor?
- Come now, you who say, Today or tomorrow we will go into such and such a city and spend a year there and carry on our business and make money.
- Yet you do not know [the least thing] about what may happen tomorrow. What is the nature of your life? You are [really] but a wisp of vapor (a puff of smoke, a mist) that is visible for a little while and then disappears [into thin air].
- You ought instead to say, If the Master is willing, we shall live and we shall do this or that [thing].
- But as it is, you boast [falsely] in your presumption and your self-conceit. All such boasting is wrong.
- So any person who knows what is right to do but does not do it, to him it is sin. End of quote.
The Last Few Hours Have Been Rough, My Master …
Thursday, September 10, 2020 at 4:29 am.