O my Master! I got a smirk on my face as You quicken these headlines to me.
- Somehow, as I begin to record You quicken whatever passages of Scripture You want to proclaim in the post.
- This time? Psalms 2 popped in my mind quickening the headline to use. Why?
WHY DO The Nations Assemble With Commotion Uproar And Confusion Of Voices …
How well the tragic aftermath of COVID-19 is described in those words written in Psalms 2.
- And why do the people imagine (meditate upon and devise) an empty scheme?
And My Smirk? …
Well, I smirk to see the ridiculousness of all the officials and the people’s attempts to control the ravaging COVID-19, but!
- He Who sits in the heavens outright laughs. Quote:
Sovereign Authority Over His Creation!
- Psalms 2:1-12
- WHY DO the nations assemble with commotion [uproar and confusion of voices], and why do the people imagine (meditate upon and devise) an empty scheme?
- The kings of the earth take their places; the rulers take counsel together against the Master and His Anointed One (the Messiah). They say,
- Let us break Their bands of restraint asunder and cast Their cords of control from us.
- He Who sits in the heavens laughs; the Master has them in derision and in supreme contempt He mocks them.
- He speaks to them in His deep anger and troubles (terrifies and confounds) them in His displeasure and fury, saying,
- Yet have I anointed (installed and placed) My King firmly on My holy hill of Zion.
- I will declare the decree of the Master: He said to Me, You are My Son; this day I declare I have begotten You.
- Ask of Me, and I will give You the nations as Your inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth as Your possession.
- You shall break them with a rod of iron; You shall dash them in pieces like potters’ ware.
- Now therefore, O you kings, act wisely; be instructed and warned, O you rulers of the earth.
- Serve the Master with reverent awe and worshipful fear; rejoice and be in high spirits with trembling lest you displease Him.
- Kiss the Son, pay homage to Him in purity, lest He be angry and you perish in the way, for soon shall His wrath be kindled.
- O blessed happy, fortunate, and to be envied are all those who seek refuge and put their trust in Him! End of quote.
Well? Not To Shock Anyone, My Master, But!
Wednesday, September 9, 2020 at 12:40 pm.