Wow! What a blessing to start this day of rest with 3 fives! And that after You organized my day. why I do not claim to do things for myself now? Why I claimed You as the organizer of my day.
- Simple. I had no idea of what or how to pass my day without access to my files to work on. You knew it all along because all my thoughts, feelings, and doings are under Your loving control.
- So? You blessed me with sleep until 3 am. I got up for a few minutes. Not knowing what to do I thought perhaps You would bless me with some more sleep, and I headed for bed.
- As I laid there praising and thanking You it came to me what to do. It came to mind how I was recording in the drive I need to format and I will lose all written. Ah! Get up and see how you can save that work in your external for safe keeping. Sure enough, it took a couple of hours but here I am working safely in my external, and?
- The memories of my writer beginnings in 1985 are now quite alive. Hahaha! I had forgotten how You led me then when there was no such a thing as the Internet or Windows or any of the amazing digital advances of this day and age.
- Well? I can’t regress. But I can progress to handle the pass and the present with much ease. No kidding! And the best part? You have set me up to do whatever I am doing now. I cannot take the credit.
- That was the problem before, me taking credit for all what I called my ‘smarts’. And people encouraged me with such behavior.
- The truth? The ways of mankind almost killed me not only physically but mainly spiritually.
- Mental Insanity and how to handle it by the ways of mankind? Abolished! Set free indeed!
- O my Master Your truth about my wicked carnal nature has set me free as it is written in John xxx. I cannot emphasize enough how You have set me free once for all by convicting me of my natural wickedness.
What Now It Is To Be For Me My Master? …
That is what You show me on the spot? I find myself not premeditating on what I intent to do or what shall happen at any moment.
- Your work in and without me is evident in the way I act.
- I know of the things that have troubled me up unto this day.
- Broken promises.
- The irresponsibility of the people around me.
- The fabulous as well as the corrupt world out there.
- All of it?
- A thing of the past.
- You know it my Master.
- It’s now 7:14. I am sleepy. Heading for bed.
- I am back. Did not stay in bed.
- Sleep did not come my way.
- It came to me to get up and make a salad with the food from last night, to save some, to eat it for my breakfast.
- That is what I been doing.
Let’s see what else I been doing? …
Saturday September 12, 2020 at 8:56 am.