Master? I am stuck. Nothing works to install Windows 10. I simply do not have an installation disk. All my ISO are corrupted. Now? I have no Internet. So? I cannot download anything that could help me.
- One thing is for sure, I don’t like any of what goes on but!
- You know I am not worried about it.
- I am 100% sure of You working all things for our good.
- And I thank You for the nice weather.
- Also, I am not in pain. I am comfortable.
- I don’t need to be elated or in the best of moods yet.
- The things that go on and on in this world are not really the best motivators for a good mood.
- I am only thankful that You are with and for me.
- You never leave nor forsake me no matter what I feel or think or do.
- I am grateful that I can record in this file saved in the external but I will close it now since the computer is instable.
- I do not want to risk the external.
- It is now Sunday September 13, 2020 at 8:24 am.
Beginning Of WordPad Entries
Sunday, September 13, 2020 at 5:38 pm.
No Internet connection yet my Master. I will save this record in WordPad to work on. I am worn out. Will try to sleep.
I am up at 7:23 pm but I don’t feel good. Maybe I should go back to sleep? Help me, my Master. I wait on You.
Testing my patience? …
Monday, September 14, 2020 at 12:26 am.
I do not know what is to happen when the ISO CD stops uploading. It is taking a long time to upload. It is a test to my patience. But I wait for to stop it means more corruption in the files.
- Master? You alone can get me out of this pickle.
- I been waiting for Yazeed to bring me the Windows 10 CD to no avail.
You are in control. You have a reason for things to be the way they are.
Monday, September 14, 2020 at 6:35 am.
Master? Thank You for this cool morning. Thank You for restoring the Internet for me. I am now to attempt to install Windows 7 Ultima.
O my Beloved Master! Surge of a good mood!
Monday, 14 September, 2020 at 11:35 am.
You led me to the installation disk for Windows 7 Ultima, the best Windows before Windows 10. The best part? I installed and did not loose this journal. Now I am Hoping for You to lead me to fixt the Internet problem. Thank You.
Update On The Nightmare Week Past …
Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 9:01 am.