What A Comfort It Is To Live Under The Creator’s Protection …
Comfort for My People
It is written for one in Isaiah 40:1-31. Quote:
- COMFORT, COMFORT My people, says the Almighty Creator of your beings! Speak tenderly to the heart of Jerusalem, and cry to her that her time of service and her warfare are ended, that her punishment is accepted and her iniquity is pardoned, that she has received punishment from the Master’s hand double for all her sins.
- A voice of one who cries: Prepare in the wilderness the way of the Master—clear away the obstacles; make straight and smooth in the desert a highway for the Almighty Creator of your beings! Every valley shall be lifted and filled up, and every mountain and hill shall be made low; and the crooked and uneven shall be made straight and level, and the rough places a plain. And the esteem (majesty and splendor) of the Master shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together; for the mouth of the Master has spoken it.
- A voice says, Cry—prophesy! And I said, What shall I cry? The voice answered, Proclaim: All flesh is as frail as grass, and all that makes it attractive—its kindness, its goodwill, its mercy from the Almighty Creator of our beings, its esteem and comeliness, however good is transitory, like the flower of the field.
- The grass withers, the flower fades, when the breath of the Master blows upon it; surely ALL the people are like grass. The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our Almighty Creator of our beings will stand forever.
- O you who bring good tidings to Zion, get up to the high mountain. O you who bring good tidings to Jerusalem, lift up your voice with strength, lift it up, be not afraid; say to the cities of Judah, Behold your Almighty Creator of your beings! Behold, the Master Creator of our beings will come with might, and His arm will rule for Him. Behold, His reward is with Him, and His recompense before Him.
- He will feed His flock like a shepherd: He will gather the lambs in His arm, He will carry them in His bosom and will gently lead those that have their young.
- Who has measured the waters in the hollow of his hand, marked off the heavens with a nine-inch span, enclosed the dust of the earth in a measure, and weighed the mountains in scales and the hills in a balance?
- Who has directed the Spirit of the Master, or as His counselor has taught Him? With whom did He take counsel, that instruction might be given Him?
- Who taught Him the path of justice and taught Him knowledge and showed Him the way of understanding?
- Behold, the nations are like a drop from a bucket and are counted as small dust on the scales; behold, He takes up the isles like a very little thing. And all Lebanon’s [forests] cannot supply sufficient fuel, nor all its wild beasts furnish victims enough to burn sacrifices worthy of the Master. All the nations are as nothing before Him; they are regarded by Him as less than nothing and emptiness (waste, futility, and worthlessness). To whom then will you liken the Almighty Creator of our beings? Or with what likeness will you compare Him?
- The graven image! A workman casts it, and a goldsmith overlays it with gold and casts silver chains for it. He who is so impoverished that he has no offering or oblation or rich gift to give to his deity is constrained to make a wooden offering, an idol; so he chooses a tree that will not rot; he seeks out a skillful craftsman to carve and set up an image that will not totter or deteriorate—you worshipers of idols, you are without excuse.
- Do you not know? Have you not heard? Has it not been told you from the beginning? These things ought to convince you of the Almighty Creator of our beings’ omnipotence and of the folly of bowing to idols. Have you not understood from the foundations of the earth?
- It is the Almighty Creator of our beings Who sits above the circle (the horizon) of the earth, and its inhabitants are like grasshoppers; it is He Who stretches out the heavens like gauze curtains and spreads them out like a tent to dwell in, Who brings dignitaries to nothing, Who makes the judges and rulers of the earth as chaos (emptiness, falsity, and futility).
- Yes, these men are scarcely planted, scarcely are they sown, scarcely does their stock take root in the earth, when the Master blows upon them and they wither, and the whirlwind or tempest takes them away like stubble.
- To whom then will you liken Me, that I should be equal to him? says the Set Apart One. Lift up your eyes on high and see! Who has created these? He Who brings out their host by number and calls them all by name; through the greatness of His might and because He is strong in power, not one is missing or lacks anything.
- Why, O Jacob, do you say, and declare, O Israel, My way and my lot are hidden from the Master, and my right is passed over without regard from my Almighty Creator? Have you not known? Have you not heard? The everlasting Creator of your beings, the Master, the Creator of the ends of the earth, does not faint or grow weary; there is no searching of His understanding.
- He gives power to the faint and weary, and to him who has no might He increases strength causing it to multiply and making it to abound. Even youths shall faint and be weary, and selected young men shall feebly stumble and fall exhausted; but those who wait for the Master—who expect, look for, and hope in Him shall change and renew their strength and power; they shall lift their wings and mount up close to the Almighty Creator of our beings as eagles mount up to the sun; they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint or become tired. End of quote.
The Visionaries Of Ancient Times Told Us All About It.
So it is written but we pay no mind or we take for granted what it is written. That is the way You designed the past present and future.
The Visionaries Of The Present …
I for one have come to terms with Your design. How and why? That is what You, my Master have been revealing to me since 1985 in dreams and visions as You did with the visionaries of ancient times. As it is written, quote:
- Let the priests, the ministers of the Master, weep between the porch and the altar; and let them say, Have pity and spare Your people, O Master, and give not Your heritage to reproach, that the [heathen] nations should rule over them or use a byword against them. Why should they say among the peoples, Where is their God?
- Then was the Master jealous for His land and had pity on His people. Yes, the Master answered and said to His people, Behold, I am sending you grain and juice [of the grape] and oil, and you shall be satisfied with them; and I will no more make you a reproach among the [heathen] nations.
- But I will remove far off from you the northern [destroyer’s] army and will drive it into a land barren and desolate, with its front toward the eastern [Dead] Sea and with its rear toward the western [Mediterranean] Sea. And its stench shall come up [like that of a decaying mass of locusts, a symbol and forecast of the fate of the northern army in the final day of the Master], and its foul odor shall come up, because He has done great things [the Master will have destroyed the invaders]! [Isa_34:1-4, Isa_34:8; Jer_25:31-35; Joe_2:11]
- Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice, for the Master has done great things! [Zec_12:8-10]
- Be not afraid, you wild beasts of the field, for the pastures of the wilderness have sprung up and are green; the tree bears its fruit, and the fig tree and the vine yield their [full] strength.
- Be glad then, you children of Zion, and rejoice in the Master, your God; for He gives you the former or early rain in just measure and in righteousness, and He causes to come down for you the rain, the former rain and the latter rain, as before.
- And the [threshing] floors shall be full of grain and the vats shall overflow with juice [of the grape] and oil.
- And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten–the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.
- And you shall eat in plenty and be satisfied and praise the name of the Master, your God, Who has dealt wondrously with you. And My people shall never be put to shame.
- And you shall know, understand, and realize that I am in the midst of Israel and that I the Master am your God and there is none else. My people shall never be put to shame.
- And afterward I will pour out My Spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions.
- Even upon the menservants and upon the maidservants in those days will I pour out My Spirit.
- And I will show signs and wonders in the heavens, and on the earth, blood and fire and columns of smoke.
- The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the great and terrible day of the Master comes. [Isa_13:6, Isa_13:9-11; Isa_24:21-23; Eze_32:7-10; Mat_24:29-30; Rev_6:12-17]
- And whoever shall call on the name of the Master shall be delivered and saved, for in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be those who escape, as the Master has said, and among the remnant [of survivors] shall be those whom the Master calls. [Act_2:17-21; Rom_10:13]. End of quote.
You Always Bring Those Words To My Mind …
Sunday, October 11, 2020 at 4:32 am.