O but Your unfathomable wisdom! Your people now roam the four corners of the earth lost for the most without their rightful identity. How that came to be?
The Fulfillment Of The Very First Command To Your First Created Human Being …
Indeed! We humans been roaming these earthly grounds for more years that anyone can accurately count. We have not really forgotten our identity with You but! Such thing is only a vague memory ingrained without us. Regardless, it is written, quote:
- Genesis 1:26-31
- And the Father said, Let Us [Father, Son, and Holy Spirit] make mankind in Our image, after Our likeness, and let them have complete authority over the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, the [tame] beasts, and over all of the earth, and over everything that creeps upon the earth. [Psa_104:30; Heb_1:2; Heb_11:3]
- So the Father created man in His own image, in the image and likeness of the Father He created him; male and female He created them. [Col_3:9-10; Jas_3:8-9]
- And the Father blessed them and said to them, Be fruitful, multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it [using all its vast resources in the service of the Father and man]; and have dominion over the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, and over every living creature that moves upon the earth.
- And the Father said, See, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the land and every tree with seed in its fruit; you shall have them for food.
- And to all the animals on the earth and to every bird of the air and to everything that creeps on the ground–to everything in which there is the breath of life–I have given every green plant for food. And it was so.
- And the Father saw everything that He had made, and behold, it was very good (suitable, pleasant) and He approved it completely. And there was evening and there was morning, a sixth day. End of quote.
Funny Thing! The Way We Twist Such Words …
We skip the part that says, ‘in the service of the Father and man’ and proceed to live in the service of mankind. O but we are ordained ministers! Is our duty to serve mankind. Really? Read it again.
- … in the service of the Father and man
Mercy Me! O My Master, We Do The Same With Your First And Most Important Of Your Commandments, But!
That is the way You designed for all to develop. And that is the mystery now becoming public knowledge. And that is Your purpose for my existence on these earthly grounds.
What A Mighty Yah I Serve …
Sunday, October 11, 2020 at 11:23 am.