Who Is Paying Mind To Such Ominous Prophesied Fact?
Well? Time To Let The Pieces Of Broken Romanticism Go! …
Time now to let Your love shine in all lines. Time to love with and in Your love. Your love? The crazy glue to fix the broken pieces of romanticism. Here is the illustration:
What A Note To End This Most Especial Day …
Thursday, October 15, 2020 at 11:34 pm.
I don’t know what is to be for me from now on, but You do. One thing is for sure, this time? It is not going back. Forward! Steady upwards closer and closer to You.
It Is Friday! The Last Day To Work In The USA—TGF …
Friday, October 16, 2020 at 3:56 am.
For Christians and productive citizens for the most? Five days. Eight hours each day makes the 40 hours week of work, work, work! Saturday and Sunday? O well! Do your own thing called rest.
- That rest starts Friday night with a night out.
- Saturday one takes care of chores in the house.
- Sunday for the most is ‘Church’ day.
- A couple hours for You my Master the rest of that day?
- For family and friends.
- May times there is a mini vacation from Friday night to Sunday night.
- On those vacations You are put aside until convenient times.
- Such way of wonder life in the USA?
Covid-19!? Wonder Life Halts …
Friday, October 16, 2020 at 10:31 am.
Ha! I slept on and off for quite a few hours. Then I woke up to the wonder of Internet again! What a blessing to begin the day. Immediately I got in touch with Adobe support to fix the Photoshop crashing issue.
- I have been working in Photoshop to test it out. So far so good.
- Things are working pretty good I think.
- There are some new things in Windows and Office 365 that I have yet to get used to.
- Meanwhile, Ahmad promised to come this morning to work in the apartment.
- Don’t know yet what time he will arrived but I am not concerned about it.
- The thing is that I am finding myself without a care in this world without any effort of my own.
- It looks like all things are falling into place as You promised they would.
- Why worry about it?
Saturday, October 17, 2020 at 12:54 am.