As you draw near to your Creator be deeply penitent and grieve, even weep over your disloyalty. Let your laughter be turned to grief and your mirth to dejection and heartfelt shame for your sins.
Humble yourselves [feeling very insignificant] in the Presence of the Master, and He will exalt you [He will lift you up and make your lives significant]. End of quote.
Indeed! You Have Lifted Me Up. You Have Made My Life Significant …
For sure, this is not a feeling or bragging of my own. But it is the truth. My life IS significantly making a global impact through the waves of the Internet as You have declared it to me. Quote:
“My beloved Thia, from now on you will be sitting still and yet your activity in the realm of My invisible Kingdom shall intensify tenfold. As of this instant I am taking control of your imaginations. Your steps shall be steady as you move in any direction. And the song of praise and adoration to Me shall intensify to the point of the highest heaven.” End of quote.
O Mine! I Surely Don’t ‘Feel’ Significant Perched Up On This Roof All By My Lonesome …
Hahaha! HalleluYah! Sure glad that my feelings have ceased to get the best out of me. I go on despite feelings and? O the thoughts! My mind churning out unceasingly all those lustful thoughts of my flesh.
But O My Master? You Bring Me Out Of My Mind And Set My Gaze On Your Mind …
Thursday, October 29, 2020 at 6:39 pm.
Thus this morning You quickened this post to me. I am troubled with my vision. Had to quit to sleep and rest my hurting eye ball. Don’t know what goes on with my eyes but You do. You are the Master Healer. I wait on You.
About This Post …
Many, many times I have read Matthew 24—the basis of all You are leading me to proclaim from now on.
- This is not one more false alarm from the span of my imagination.
- This is a real warning from the Creator and Redeemer of our souls.
- A drop of love from His heart of mercy.
- You quicken me to read the chapter quite often, but! This time?
- You showed me a little bit more about the time this all is to take place.
- For one thing I had been wondering about my loved ones arrival to this land.
- It is not a matter of if but a matter of when.
- And when I see my loved ones so settled in their good lives in the USA, I wonder big time!
- Until You show me today the passage in Matthew 24 that settles my wondering. Quote:
Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not shed its light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. [Isa_13:10; Isa_34:4; Joe_2:10-11; Zep_1:15]