Life, And The Life Was The Light Of Men And The Light Shines On In The Darkness …
My Eyes Are Hurting. Will Go Back To Bed To Rest Them.
Friday, October 30, 2020 at 3:14 am.
Master? You know how troubled I am with this new problem with my eyes. But I refuse to give way to my fear that something is dreadfully wrong with my eyes. For it does not matter whether such is true or not.
- Either way You are my Healer and Redeemer of my being. I am depending on You period.
Like A Maid Awaits For Her Mistress Instructions So I Wait On You …
Friday, October 30, 2020 at 11:28 am.
What am I to post next my Master? Perhaps bring on Isaiah 30 or Isaiah 1? Perhaps concentrate on Yahushua’s written words? The book of John comes to mind. From the first chapter that book is the most revealing book to me. I will read it again and wait to see how You want me to proceed.
- My eyes are better.
- I have been adding cinnamon and honey to my coffee.
- This morning You quickened me to stop. To drink a cup of hot water instead.
- Also, I have been sleeping with my feet elevated.
- As I laid down last time it came to me to quit that as well.
- I woke up with hardly any pain in my eyeball.
- I will now fix me a cup of coffee with honey only.
- See what happens. I wait on You with the results.
Life, And The Life Was The Light Of Men.
And The Light Shines On In The Darkness …
Friday, October 30, 2020 at 4:24 pm.
Ha! Your leading to the perfect headline to continue proclaiming Your written words from Your heart and mind not mine. Indeed! Your light is shining in the darkness of many of our minds. What a marvel!
- Another drop of Your passionate love for Your creation.
But! What Do I Continue To See And Hear At Every Turn Of My Way? …
Saturday, October 31, 2020 at 9:23 am.
This is the last 7th Day of Rest on the 10th month of 2020 year. As You lead me to look around me, I do. I have watched the news from Israel. You quickened Psalms 2 again.
So? You are leading me to quote Psalms 2 again based on what I watched on Jerry Golden’s site. Here we go!
WHY DO The Nations Assemble With Commotion Uproar And Confusion Of Voices …
And why do the people imagine (meditate upon and devise) an empty scheme? How well the tragic aftermath of COVID-19 is described in those words written in Psalms 2.
- And watching Israel News?
- Well, I confess my Master, I do not understand how Your called ministers like Jerry Golden express their lack of understanding of what goes on with the governments, but!
- At the same time I realize how I have been guilty of the same thing because of my misinterpretation of Your words and Your call to me.
- It is really amazing to see how You are in control of it all.
- As Jerry confesses his lack of understanding You are showing me You are bringing Jerry to search deep into himself to see how he has quit relying on You to place his assurance in his own resources or in the stability of earthly things. (1Jn_2:16).
- That is the reason why until today I had not understood Jerry’s obsession to bring Jews to Israel contrary to Yahushua words in Matthew 24. Truly, it is amazing how You are putting all the pieces of the puzzle in my mind together. Also, I see now why You laugh and mock us. Without a doubt we are laughable—ridiculous.
He Who Sits In The Heavens Outright Laughs. Quote:
Sovereign Authority Over His Creation!
- Psalms 2:1-12
- WHY DO the nations assemble with commotion [uproar and confusion of voices], and why do the people imagine (meditate upon and devise) an empty scheme?
- The kings of the earth take their places; the rulers take counsel together against the Master and His Anointed One (the Messiah). They say,
- Let us break Their bands of restraint asunder and cast Their cords of control from us.
- He Who sits in the heavens laughs; the Master has them in derision and in supreme contempt He mocks them.
- He speaks to them in His deep anger and troubles (terrifies and confounds) them in His displeasure and fury, saying,
- Yet have I anointed (installed and placed) My King firmly on My holy hill of Zion.
- I will declare the decree of the Master: He said to Me, You are My Son; this day I declare I have begotten You.
- Ask of Me, and I will give You the nations as Your inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth as Your possession.
- You shall break them with a rod of iron; You shall dash them in pieces like potters’ ware.
- Now therefore, O you kings, act wisely; be instructed and warned, O you rulers of the earth.
- Serve the Master with reverent awe and worshipful fear; rejoice and be in high spirits with trembling lest you displease Him.
- Kiss the Son, pay homage to Him in purity, lest He be angry and you perish in the way, for soon shall His wrath be kindled.
- O blessed happy, fortunate, and to be envied are all those who seek refuge and put their trust in Him! End of quote.
And Now? On To The Book Of John …
Saturday, October 31, 2020 at 10:53 am.