My eye still bothering me. I can hardly see. But You know all about it. I will go back to bed and submit to You.
Well? O My Master! The Light Is Out. Waiting On Your Daylight …
Wednesday, November 11, 2020 at 5:06 am.
I still have no garlic, my eye not improved, I am running out of tissues and toilet paper. But You are strengthening me to such difficulties. I refuse to despair. I do not know at times whether I am awake or asleep, but You do.
- “Fear not My precious thiaBasilia! Fear not! I am strengthening and hardening you to the inevitable daily difficulties in your way.
- Do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your Beloved Master Yahushua.
- I am strengthening and hardening you to difficulties, yes, I am helping you; yes, I am holding you up and retaining you with My victorious right hand of rightness and justice.
- Do not establish any routine for your daily living.
- Live your life for today ready to bid My will on the spot.
- Do not worry about your mind churning continuously.
- I am in control of your mind and soul for your good and the good of all of your concern.
- On My time and discretion, I will provide over and above all the healthy and delicious eats I have set in your dreams.
- Do not worry about your health.
- I am restoring your health and your wealth.
- No need to continue your obsession to wash your hands.
- It is impossible for you to prevent contamination.
- Be still. Let go of it all. Wait.
- All supplies needed for your comfort will soon materialize.
- Your apartment shall be properly repaired sooner than expected.
- Do not worry about any skim to get money.
- I will come through with all monies promised.
- My words are penetrating the depth of your being to relax and empower you to go on.
- Go on my precious thiaBasilia.
- From your face on the ground your praise and adoration—your worship is ascending to the center of My heart.
- Your obedience is the delight of My Being.
- Do not ever forget it!
- For My delight in your obedience is your strength.
- Relax! Be still. Let go. Rejoice! Go on and on!
- My grace and favor are sufficient unto you from this moment on.” End of Your precious words for the moment.
Thank You. O My Master! Thank You …
Wednesday, November 11, 2020 at 7:59 am.