Well? Your light and peace shines from within while darkness is set from without. Still there is no gas for heat, it is out. Light bulb above my head is out as well. No garlic. No onions. No avocados. No problem. No worries. HalleluYah!
- Will lay down while I wait on You.
Thank You For The Gas To Heat Me Up …
Wednesday, November 11, 2020 at 10:44 pm.
Silence all around. Not an inkling of You sending me some help. But You know all about it. You are in control. My face to the ground. I refuse to question Your Sovereign Authority. I fear not. You are with me.
Revealed Answers As The Almighty Develops The Tale …
Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 4:50 am.
Master? You have chosen this 12th day on the 11th month of this 2020 year to lift Yourself up and be gracious to us. You have been lifting Yourself up to me for the last 35 years or so on the ladder to reach the center of Your heart.
- The saga of my life reveals how each crisis in my daily living has brough me up and up in that ladder.
- But the one memorable crisis happened in 2009—the moment You took possession of the key to enter the deepest chamber of my heart at my request for You to do so.
- Since that moment You raised me up to Your Mountain Top there to remain forever.
- Even so? The way You have developed all happenings has been beyond my human ability to grasp until now.
- The development of this 11th month of judgement and order have been rather drastic but!
- You know all about it.
The Thing Is My Master That Checking The Highlights Of The Saga? …
Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 2:59 pm.
The highlights of my saga? Enough to fling me down to the pit of discouragement, yet, I refuse to despair despite the fact that nothing has come to pass the way You had me to record it.
- I cannot go on on this state of my affairs.
- I cannot continue to write I just can’t!
- You know it.
- It is of no use to keep myself going without You.
- Without You giving me a definite leg to stand on.
- Without the evidence of Your intervention.
- This is only the beginning
- How can I hope to make it to the end?
- I am troubled with the minor inevitable difficulties.
- No light. Running out of tissues to wipe my tears.
- No garlic and onions to help to fight the infection.
- No sight of Ahmad even calling much less showing up to take care of things he should have taken care days ago.
- Just such small difficulties throwing me down to the bottom.
- What is to happen when the worst come upon us?
- Despite the way I am feeling and thinking I refuse to give up.
- I wait on You.
Master? Thank You For Carrying Me Through The Whole Long Night …
Friday, November 13, 2020 at 7:34 am.