GAS at last! Thank You my Master! Ha! This is getting quite interesting my Master. My indestructible Gigabyte computer just kiss me goodbye on waking up around 2 am.
- The best part? All recorded in it up to this moment is gone with it!
Now What My Master? You Give. You Take Away. Blessed Be Your Name Forever …
Sunday, November 29, 2020 at 4:19 am.
Master? I am so silly! I have spent the last two hours or so trying to recuperate what the Gigabyte computer took with it. Why waste my time? You are in control of every minute detail of my life. Why not live by such knowledge?
- There is a simple answer, I think.
- I don’t live by such knowledge because I am human.
- Bless my heart.
Alright! O My Master, What Would You Have Me To Do Now? …
You are aware of my human doings and undoing’s. You know my thoughts. My words as well You know before I think or speak them. Your hand is heavy upon my head because? O well! I don’t know that ‘because’.
- Psalms 139 comes to mind along with the most devastated day of my life—the day my second husband abandoned me.
- Even so? Along with Psalms 139 You ingrained Isaiah 54 within my being, and?
- That is the gist of the recordings for the last 4 days.
- All about my past and my present.
- You have always been there for me even on my most devastating times.
- You knew me before I was born.
- That is what You tell me in Psalms 139.
- Isaiah 54?
- That is how far You would have me to record, why?
- Because since that day?
- I have gone through my most devastating as well as my most splendid times.
But Master? All Of That Has Been Recorded In The Journal Of My Saga …
Sunday, November 29, 2020 at 5:00 am.
Pause. Reflect. O thiaBasilia—O Child Of My Heart? I am. I have always been. I will always be with and for you. Even when your father or mother abandons you I will never ever forsake or abandon you.
You are right. The record of the last 4 days is not lost. It is all recorded as I bid you to record in the journal I compelled you to write since 1985.
What happen in the last 4 days? The last 4 days are the link of your past with your present. Important?