I have the sense like I have heard those words before, many of times and yet I am still physically uncomfortable. I am not in pain anymore, but I am still itching. Plus?
- Not knowing what to do with the computers.
- The lurking fear of isolation without the Internet.
- I am thankful or am I my Master?
- One thing I can tell. My body is uncomfortable but not my mind.
- I am experiencing the peace that surpasses my own understanding.
- For sure, this elusive sense of fear is not getting to me.
- Maybe I need some sweets?
- Who knows? You might send me something chocolaty!
- I fixed some honey raisings almonds.
- I enjoyed them.
- Now I’m heading for bed again.
- Sunday, November 29, 2020 at 3:58 pm
- Wait on You for sleep and comfort.
Thank You. I Feel Much Better, But! …
Sunday, November 29, 2020 at 7:57 pm.
O my Master! My body is still a problem. Then? I don’t know what to do because I don’t feel like writing. And without Photoshop? I’m lost! Help me, my Master! Help me!
- Ha! How neat—You have led me to work in Paint 3D.
- I had only saved my work in psd Photoshop format when the computer went airplane on its own.
- What? How it happen?
On Sunday, November 22, 2020 at 2:06 am.
Master? You know how I went to sleep at this hour and? Did not wake up until 6:00 am. On waking up? Computer mess up—on airplane mode and no Internet downloading.
Is The Problem With The Internet Or With The Computer? …
- That was my request.
I Am Just Now Putting The Pieces Together By Your Leading And Inspiration. Internet? No service …
Monday, November 30, 2020 at 12:05 am.
That was the farthest thing in my mind. I am now remembering what I wrote in the Gigabyte computer, but I am Sleepy. Will head for bed. Will record when You wake me up.
Sleep Always Help. Ready Now To Continue …
Monday, November 30, 2020 at 3:58 am.
O thiaBasilia—O Child Of My Heart? Notice the hour/minutes. A three followed by a five and eight. Meaning? The Number Three – Completion and Manifestation. The Number Five – Grace and Preparation. The Number Eight – Newness and Cycles.
The number eight presents a picture of newness and a fresh beginning.
Do You Now Begin To See My Ways Clearly My Child? …
Do you see why I compelled you to record the date/time in all the words I would give to you to record in the journal of your daily living?
The dates/time are the stepping stones in the crossing the river of your life.
Newness and Cycles? Psalms 139 comes to mind …
Psalms 139 comes to mind along with the most devastated day of my life—the day my second husband abandoned me. Even so? Along with Psalms 139 You ingrained Isaiah 54 within my being, and?
- That is the gist of the recordings for the last 4 days.
- All about my past and my present.
- You have always been there for me even on my most devastating times.
- You knew me before I was born.
- That is what You tell me in Psalms 139.
- Isaiah 54?
- That is how far You would have me to record, why?
- Because since that day?
- I have gone through my most devastating as well as my most splendid times.
Alright! Now I Am Catching Up With The Thread Of Your Developments …
Monday, November 30, 2020 at 5:49 am.