It shall end at midnight. I have the whole day to introduce the fabulous 12th month or? Your perfect government. Order And Beauty On The Way To The Top.
Your Order Is Now Set Within My Being …
The Number Twelve – Governing Order and Rulership is now set not only within but for all practical purposes of my daily affairs as well.
All Existent Now Must Be Supernaturally Demolished …
The building I building I have been living in up until this moment? DEMOLISHED! But not me. Photoshop? Demolished along that building of my past habitat.
Really? Talk To Me My Master! I Need To Hear From You …
Monday, November 30, 2020 at 8:40 am.
Wow! You always talk to me with the authority of Your written words. I noticed the hour/minutes right now. This time not the meaning of number forty, but! Isaiah 40 immediately came to mind. Comfort for My People.
It is written for one in Isaiah 40:1-31.
COMFORT, COMFORT My people, says the Almighty Creator of your beings! Speak tenderly to the heart of Jerusalem, and cry to her that her time of service and her warfare are ended, that her punishment is accepted and her iniquity is pardoned, that she has received punishment from the Master’s hand double for all her sins.
- Ha! Talking about punishment? The Number Forty means Trial and Testing.
- And that is what is ending for me right now.
- Even so? The authority of Your written words is to be proclaiming from now on.
- The meaning of numbers? Only markers to serve their purpose not to live by.
That is how Your words continue in this chapter.
A voice of one who cries: Prepare in the wilderness the way of the Master—clear away the obstacles; make straight and smooth in the desert a highway for the Almighty Creator of your beings!
Every valley shall be lifted and filled up, and every mountain and hill shall be made low; and the crooked and uneven shall be made straight and level, and the rough places a plain.
And the esteem (majesty and splendor) of the Master shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together; for the mouth of the Master has spoken it.
A voice says, Cry—prophesy! And I said, What shall I cry? The voice answered,
- Proclaim: All flesh is as frail as grass, and all that makes it attractive—its kindness, its goodwill, its mercy from the Almighty Creator of our beings, its esteem and comeliness, however good is transitory, like the flower of the field.
- The grass withers, the flower fades, when the breath of the Master blows upon it; surely ALL the people are like grass. The grass withers, the flower fades, but the WORD of our Almighty Creator of our beings will stand forever.
O you who bring good tidings to Zion, get up to the high mountain. O you who bring good tidings to Jerusalem, lift up your voice with strength, lift it up, be not afraid; say to the cities of Judah,
- Behold your Almighty Creator of your beings!
- Behold, the Master Creator of our beings will come with might, and His arm will rule for Him.
- Behold, His reward is with Him, and His recompense before Him.
He will feed His flock like a shepherd: He will gather the lambs in His arm, He will carry them in His bosom and will gently lead those that have their young.