I am the Vine; you are the branches. Whoever lives in Me and I in him bears much (abundant) fruit. However, apart from Me [cut off from vital union with Me] you can do nothing.
Will Now Begin To Explore Paint 3D …Perhaps?
Monday, November 30, 2020 at 11:02 am.
Hum! Can’t get it to work for me. I’ll see what You have for me. No telling how You’ll get me going Your way not mine.
Help! O my Master! Help! …
Tuesday, December 1, 2020 at 1:03 am.
Here I am my Master! Trying. Trying. Trying again to work in Paint 3D to no avail. What to do now? This is the Number Twelve Month Of Governing Order And Rulership.
Teach Me All About Your Governing Order And Rulership …
For You know that at this point of my life in Your Presence under Your loving control I do not have any inclination to keep up with my trying and doings. I wait on Your leading even with the next breath I take.
- Is coming to me to begin with setting this place in order again.
- Great! On to the task
- Computer off/unplug on Tuesday, December 1, 2020 at 1:24 am.
Well? The Number Six? Man Was Created On The 6th Day …
Tuesday, December 1, 2020 at 6:12 am.
The number six is written from the first to the last page of the Scriptures. It too me six hours to create somewhat of an orderly working environment, and?
- The first thing I noticed as I sat in front of the screen after six hours away from it?
- The hour and minutes!
- The six neatly followed by the twelve.
- The Number Six—Natural Man, Sin, and Slavery. Six is the number that clearly represents man, satan, sin, and slavery.
- The Number Twelve—This is the Number Twelve Month Of Governing Order And Rulership.
Ha! What A Neat Way To Answer My Request To Teach Me About Your Order …
I am just bubbling up! Joy inexplicable full of Your esteem and honor! Your message is so clear to me. On the 6th day man was created, and?
- Man created the disorder meaning of Number Eleven– The Month Of November?
- Disorder And Judgment. It Is Ending.
- To Begin The Number Twelve Month Of Governing Order And Rulership—The Month Of December?
- Reading Brad Scott Gematria again made things even more clear to me.
The number twelve in scripture is overwhelmingly expressed as governing order and rulership. In the beginning, YHVH sets the sun, moon, and stars in the heavens to rule the day and the night. Subsequently, we have 12 months in our year, 12 hours of the day, and 12 hours of the night. 12 signs of the mazzaroth and 360 degree (12×30) orbits. Israel was to be represented by 12 tribes as also there were 12 apostles to sit upon 12 thrones (Mattityahu 19:28). Many juries in our judicial system are made up of 12 jurors.
Godly rulership involves righteous judgment in this world based upon the instructions and precepts of a heavenly Creator.
Indeed! O My Master? Your Rulership Involves Righteous Judgment In This World Based Upon Your Instructions And Precepts …
Tuesday, December 1, 2020 at 1:22 pm.