Your Instructions And Precepts? The Ten Commandments engraved in stones tablets, but! Those tablets were broken at the sight of sinful Israel. Wow! You just revealed to me the meaning of that passage of Your written words.
- How about that?
- I never gave a thought to such a matter.
- This revelation changes my whole outlook!
- O my Master! I’ll pause to reflect.
What Fun! New Heavens. New Earth. New Jerusalem. New Governing Order And Rulership. New Hair Style …
Tuesday, December 1, 2020 at 5:21 pm.
O what fun to be a rejoicing and a joy! I been keeping my head covered for warmth but yesterday? My head itched big time! So? I flipped the head cover off my head and began to scratch and finger comb my hair. Somehow I looked myself in the mirror and booster in laughter saying, I’m glamorous!
- I called Ahmad to come and enjoy my new glamorous look but he didn’t answer. I called again this morning. He came and took my picture.
Master? Among The Things You Have Taken From Me? My Hair …
But You know it. A few months ago my hair would not stay in place. I don’t use hair spray anymore, but I got the bright idea to put aloe vera gel to hold my wild hair. O my Master, but why didn’t You stop me?
- I had figured the aloe vera was to wash away once I wash my hair.
- Ha! To my bewilderment? It did not happen.
- For months on end I tried to loosen the knot to no avail.
- So? A couple months ago I asked Ahmad to cut the knot because I could not do it myself.
- Ahmad was thrill to death to oblige.
- Since then my hair been growing a bit but still a problem until yesterday.
- How appropriate for You to choose the last disorder and judgement month to put my disorderly hair in order!
- O but you! You are creating everything new including my hair.
And Jerusalem? And Your people? A rejoicing! A joy …
Tuesday, December 1, 2020 at 9:32 pm.
And so it is written and so is the fact. And the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind. The fact to be proclaim in text or images is ordain, that is plain.
Isaiah 65:17-18 AMPC
For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth. And the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind. [Isa_66:22; 2Pe_3:13; Rev_21:1]