It is a new day by all means of the word. There was distress on my 7th Day of Rest but it ended with a good note: a call from Yazeed and a good laugh.
- What provoked our laugh?
- Compliments and the lack of them.
- Funny thing?
- Such matter goes along with the words I just finished quoting.
In The World You Have Tribulation And Trials And Distress And Frustration …
Logic. I called Ahmad because of my frustration with his doings nowadays. Well? I called, called, and called. No answer from Ahmad but Yazeed answered to tell me Ahmad was asleep.
- By and by I expressed my frustration to Yazeed.
- Then? I asked him to please get me things I am lacking.
- One of those things? Honey.
- Yazeed responded with, “I will buy you especial honey for you tomorrow because you are especial.”
- To his remark I responded, “I will be so ever grateful. You are so especial yourself!”
- To my remark he responded, “Thank you. No one told me that before. That makes me feel really good!”
- Now? Let me back off a bit.
- Compliments in this culture are not freely given.
- Customs? Formalities? Protocol?
- Of the utmost importance.
- While chatting with my Canadian educated friend at his phone shop in Aqaba, a customer came in.
- No words. He put something on the counter. My friend got him what he needed. The customer paid and off he went.
- My friend exclaimed, “MULE!”
- I asked, “why do you call him ‘mule’?
- His amusing reasoning, he said,
- “Because he is a mule not a donkey.
- A donkey at least knows how to improve itself by mating with a horse.
- But a mule remains a mule, no improvement.
- No manners with that fellow.
- No smile. No, how are you? Nothing!”
- I say, “what in the world are you talking about?”
- He said, “Here? No one just burst into a place. One is supposed to smile and inquire about health and family and such, otherwise one is considered to be like a mule.”
- I burster out laughing and exclaimed, “I guess I am considered to be a ‘mule’ then because I never think to follow such protocol! From now on? I’ll keep that in mind!”
- So? I came to visit my next friend and saluted him with, “Good afternoon. How are you? How is your health? How is your family? I am not a mule!”
- My friend just laughed and laughed! Since then?
- The incident has been a relaxing way to communicate with my friends over here when in distressed situations.
- I reminded Yazeed of the matter. He laughed.
That Is What Happened To End My Distress Of The Day …
How beautiful simple are Your ways to lift me up and out of the dumps of distress. Such is the peace that surpasses all human understanding, as quoted above.
Back to Governing Order And Rulership Is To Be Set Yet …
The USA is in suspense with the Presidential Election. No final decision yet. But why the suspense? O my Master! You know it. Suspense because they are ignoring You.
- No manners!
- No respect!
- No improvement!
- You cannot call them donkeys
- For a donkey seeks improvement by matting a horse!
- But! O well!
But It All Makes You Laugh And Mock Them And? …
Kindly invite them with the greatest invitation any human could even fathom—”Kiss the Son pay homage to Him in purity”.
- Not easily done. In fact?
- Impossible for a productive wealthy human to oblige!
- Even so?
- With mankind is impossible to oblige, but!
With The Master Creator Of Our Beings? All Things Are Possible! …
Luke 18:18-30 AMPC+