Master? I don’t know what goes but You do. I will now turn off and unplug this machine and head for bed. Perhaps You send me some help later on.
Thank You For The Help …
Tuesday, November 24, 2020 at 8:38 pm.
Master? I still have no Internet but Yazeed put minutes in my mobile so at least I can call to update him on the connection problem. But You know all about it. I wait on You.
New Day Again. No Panic. No Fear. No Tears. Peace …
Wednesday, November 25, 2020 at 12:27 am.
Your peace, my Master—the peace that surpass even my own understanding. Things are still not peachy pink without Internet, heat, or even a call or visit from Ahmad.
- Even so? No Panic. No Fear. No Tears. Peace.
- Heading for bed.
- Thank You for Your unbroken companionship.
- I worship You.
Here I Am My Master! Waiting On You …
Wednesday, November 25, 2020 at 8:26 am.
I thank You for Your power to wait on You with patience and composure—something brand new to me. I have enjoyed Your unbroken companionship—Your loving Presence in my life but never before like I am enjoying it now.
- Right now? Your words as written in John 16 come to mind again.
- I quoted those words on Saturday, November 21, 2020 at 11:06 pm.
- Just three days ago I was thinking about the unrest at large when I recorded:
- ‘Peace of mind? Something so far from politics, mind you!
- We, O my Master! We are talking about Your peace that surpasses all human understanding.’
- But now I am thinking about my personal stand to be forever.
That Is The Reason Why I Must Quote Those Words Again …
Master? The way You are developing the rest of my life living on these earthly grounds as they are now is strictly on the authority of Your written words.
- It is imperative for me to keep those words fresh on my mind as You lead me to do.
- I no longer fear whether others skip or find it boring to read Your words over and over again, but!
- It is not at all because I do not care what others do.
- The fact?
- My care for my children, friends, and all that You place in my path is now altogether in Your loving hands.
- Without any more ado, let me quote and reflect on those words with the utmost care.