But you shall receive power (ability, efficiency, and might) when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you shall be My witnesses in Jerusalem and all Judea and Samaria and to the ends (the very bounds) of the earth.
I Rest My Case. I Am Going On And On From Here On …
Saturday, December 12, 2020 at 8:26 am.
But how have You empowered me to be Your witness? That’s the beauty of the matter. In sharing the results of Your dealings with me, THAT’S HOW.
Results! That’s What Counts ….
Saturday, December 12, 2020 at 12:13 pm.
I will go visit with the family now. Something I have not done in a long time. Something You are changing in my ways to act and live.
What results? Getting Old? Youth Restored! …
First result on illustration. O but what fun it is to be Your witness! Nothing religious or ‘holy than thou’ at all! Just plain genuine fun-loving human being gifted with the power of Your Unfathomable Wisdom And Passionate Love for me and for all.
Ending This Especial 7th Day Of Rest In You …
Saturday, December 12, 2020 or 12/12/2020 at 11:59 pm.
O my Master! How real You are! This day is ending with Your message in the date assuring me of what to expect from now on. How neat! I did not mean to record the date the way it is recorded. Your emphasis is clear.
- Saturday stands as the number 7. The Number Seven – Completeness and Rest. You do marvelous things in the earth with this number.
- Emphatically the Number Twelve repeats twice for Governing Order and Rulership NOW set not only within but for all practical purposes of my daily affairs as well. All done by the power of Your unfathomable wisdom and passionate love for me and for all. Then?
- The Number Twenty. The number ‘twenty’ speaks of redemption plus it is also twice the number 10. What follows?
- The Number Eleven – Disorder and Judgment. Eleven in scripture seems to speak of disorder and judgment as if adding to the law (the number 10). Adding to Your order or Torah creates disorder and subsequently judgment.
- Aha! Now You give me the complete message in the last number composed of 5 and 9.
- Wow! For the number 5!
- The Number Five stands for Grace and Preparation. This number associates the idea of Your grace and life to it. The 5th day of restoration of the creation is the first appearance of life. The creation responds to You, the Creator by producing fruit, shining light, and providing just the right atmosphere for Your ultimate act to flourish. This same creation is waiting for it’s new body just as we are.
- Next? The Number Nine – Fruitfulness and Giving. The number nine paints a picture of bearing fruit and giving. Two in your face examples are given in Galatians and Corinthians. Quote: