This last 2015 year? Maybe ten years, started on 2015 when You planted me in Amman, Jordan. Will it end in 2025? Only You know my Master. Me? Today. Today You have opened my ears to hear and obey.
- Today You are leading me to continue building my House on the Rock that You are.
Indeed! My Life Was In Shambles, But! …
Moment by moment. Day by day. Week by week. Month by month. Year by year?
All came neat.
The seasons came.
The seasons went.
It was rent! It was bent!
O the time bygone!
Old life? With my time is gone.
Where now is new life to begin with the grin of spring?
On the mountain top in the Presence of my Master.
There where the flowers bloom.
Where there always springtime is faster.
Where the blooming is never to stop.
Where summertime arrives none too soon.
My life in shambles? No more rambles.
Steady New Life is now ready.
The suffering? Myself to purify.
The New Life’s cleanser Suffering to be tried, smelted, and refined.
Within me the wicked cannot understand how it can no longer stand crushing my hand
Behold! The power of my Father’s love and wisdom?
I now quite understand as I sit still in the mill In the Presence of the Master!
Old life gone! 2017 New Life Begins….
Today. It Is As Yesterday Or Tomorrow No More Sorrow …
Monday, December 14, 2020 at 7:38 am.
The dates on the moment I record continue to impress me. Now I have Monday for the 1st day of the week. The 14th day of December the 12th month of the year 2020 at the 7th hour plus 38 minutes on this morning. Numbers meaning?
- Number 1 meaning the Creator’s Unity.
- Number 12 meaning Governing Order Rulership.
- Number 14 composed of number 7 twice.
- Number 2020 composed of double 10 twice meaning When the number ten is reached it seems as if the realization that whatever is about to happen is now going to REALLY REALLY happen.
- Number 7 meaning Completeness and Rest. The Creator does marvelous things in the earth with this number.
- Number 38 composed of numbers 3 & 8 meaning
- The Number Three – Completion and Manifestation.
- The Number Eight – Newness and Cycles.
- The number eight or the last number on the date of this moment presents a picture of newness and a fresh beginning.
Can You Now See My Ways Clearly My Child? …
Do you see why I compelled you to record the date/time in all the words I would give to you to record in the journal of your daily living? The dates/time are the steppingstones in the crossing the river of your life.
Yes, I Can Now See Quite Clear The Steppingstones In The Crossing The River Of My Life …
Monday, December 14, 2020 at 8:49 am.