It is written, quote:
Look at the proud; his soul is not straight or right within him, but the [rigidly] just and the [uncompromisingly] righteous man shall live by his faith and in his faithfulness. End of quote. Habakkuk 2:4. Found also in [Rom_1:17; Gal_3:11]
O My Master? You Know There Is No Avocados …
It is now Friday, December 18, 2020 at 2:34 pm. I finished the illustration. The thought came to me that people could think there are avocados in my trees already because of the avocados in the illustration. But!
- Maybe not! Even so? I’ll add a caption to make sure.
‘Caption: I look every morning for blooms in my trees. I let them know I am waiting for those blooms. Next morning? New leaves but no blooms! I just look at them with hope, but I don’t say anything to them. After a bit, I remind His promise to my Master. His answer? “Soon. Sooner than you expect it.” So I wait with patience and composure. What a life!’
On The Illustration …
Illustrating the present posts as a motion picture made me think that perhaps presenting future entries as a motion picture was not such a good idea.
O But How My Human Mind Churns …
Why such thought? It’s a long story. I will relate it as this post continues. My churning got to do mainly with the illustration graphic and the announcing:
- Ahmad & thiaBasilia? What A Pair!
- Now Playing.
- Motion Picture Of The Year!!!
- Perhaps this approach is not the best.
- Master? It made me think that perhaps that was my own idea not Yours.
- Then? Problems with the accounts was also churning in my mind.
- Help! O my Master! Help!
One More Day Ending. Another 7th Day Of Rest Begins …
It is now Friday, December 18, 2020 at 10:44 pm. So my Master? I am having seconds thoughts about approaching the future parallel to a motion picture. I need to hear from You.
- For now I am going to continue investigating the situation with my accounts.
- Sleep is overtaking me. Heading for bed at 10:58 pm on Friday, December 18, 2020.
- Microsoft Office needs Updating on Saturday, December 19, 2020 at 5:00 am
- I need to close this file and the computer for the update.
- It is now Saturday, December 19, 2020 at 6:00 pm.
Ha! What A Nightmare! …
It is now Sunday, December 20, 2020 at 3:02 am. I spent my 7th Day of rest trying to wake up from such nightmare. I am still confused. What happened?