All has been heard; the end of the matter is:
Fear the Creator [revere and worship Him, knowing that He is].
Keep His commandments
For this is the whole of man [the full, original purpose of his creation
The object of the Creator’s providence.
The root of character
The foundation of all happiness
The adjustment to all inharmonious circumstances and conditions under the sun and the whole duty for every man
For the Creator shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it is good or evil. End of quote.
Master? Are You Looking At My Dejection? …
Perhaps it is not dejection. Perhaps it is simple Your perception that is settling in my mind instead.
My perception of the information about the world around me is the cause of my dejection, but!
- When You set my mind on Your perception my dejection fuses with the deep sadness from Your perception of the world and your created beings.
- Sad is what I am not dejected. And?
- Humanly speaking?
- I am no longer set to speak the trivialities of the how are you?
- Even so? Why do I insist to fit into such trivial exchange with the human world and me?
- Guess because I am human.
- Yes! Human I am but not my own!
- No longer myself I own.
- I am Your bond servant.
- Bond to Your love and care for me.
- No need to fit anywhere but to fit in Thee!
- The present heavens and earth have been stored up (reserved) for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly people. (2 Peter 3:7)
- All Existent Now Must Be Supernaturally Demolished.
- Not only the earth and the starry heavens but my carnal nature as well has already been demolished or render without power to fit me in.
What Is This That I Am Hearing My Master …?
You sent me to sleep on Tuesday, December 29, 2020 at 7:48 am. You woke me up about an hour ago. Deep sadness. Talk to me my Master, I need to hear from You.
“O thiaBasilia—O Child Of My Heart? Your sadness is from My heart. Every single human being is looking out for their own selves. Basking on their knowledge secular or religious.
Their arrogance and pride comes to surface with their flippant expression of My words and their opinions. Such is the cause of yours and Mine deep sadness.