But! You Know I Know Better My Master. You Have Enlightened Me On The Matter …
That’s Your way of telling me as You told Your first twelve on the day You were taken up back to the Father. You have addressed those words in Acts 1:6-8 to me every time I ask the question myself. Quote:
But you shall receive power (ability, efficiency, and might) when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you shall be My witnesses in Jerusalem and all Judea and Samaria and to the ends (the very bounds) of the earth.
So? I Stick To My Witnessing Task. Try My Best Not To Ask, But!
Recently, You spoke on the matter. You said, “How long are you to wait with your hope and expectation set on Me? As long as I consider it to be.”
Case Closed. No More Wondering …
Day by day. Moment by moment You settle my churning mind without fail. Yesterday? In the hole. Today? On the whole of my existence in Your Presence and loving control.
- It is now Saturday, January 2, 2021 at 8:24 am.
- I finally succeeded to create the header to my satisfaction.
- It is coming to me to illustrate for the next post.
- I’ll see what You got for me!
All Things Point To Your Kingdom …?
It is now Saturday, January 2, 2021 at 12:16 pm. It is a cold day. I have been searching for the Scriptures You have quickened to me. Just now? You led me to see how all things point to Your Kingdom.
- There are many references in the Scriptures about Your Kingdom.
- So many that boggles my mind, but!
- You zeroed in three references to apply to this moment that I am writing about.
- The first one is about the first words that Yahushua emphatically proclaimed to the religious people of that time.
- Matthew 4:17 From that time Yahushua began to preach, crying out, Repent, change your mind for the better, heartily amend your ways, with abhorrence of your past sins, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
- Acts 14:22 Establishing and strengthening the souls and the hearts of the disciples, urging and warning and encouraging them to stand firm in the faith, and telling them that it is through many hardships and tribulations we must enter the kingdom of the Almighty Creator.
- Matthew 6:9-10 Pray, therefore, like this: Our Father Who is in heaven, hallowed (kept holy) be Your name. Your kingdom come, Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Repent, Change Your Mind For The Better …?
Repent? But I had been religiously devoted since childhood. Why such exhortation? My life is reflected on those three Scriptures as well as each one of Your children’s lives.
The Truth On Your Kingdom? Our Eternal Destination …
O my Master! It is the Kingdom of heaven, but such Kingdom is coming down to earth just like we taught to pray for. How on earth I got it all backwards?
- Maybe I should pass the buck like Adam did.
- ‘The grandmother that You gave me! The pastors! The Bible teachers! The, the, the???’
- How is about me?
- The buck stops here within me not within thee.
- I am not going up to heaven. Heaven is coming down to me
- The Kingdom On Earth As It Is In Heaven Just Like I Prayed For!
That’s The Conclusion You Have Me To Conclude …
And that is what this journal You compelled me to record since 1985 is all about. O but what a journey! Up and down hill. From the chill of the high mountains to the heat of the dessert valleys You have carried me.
You Have Carried Me? How Is That? My Master! Tell Me The Fact …
Indeed My precious child, indeed! Every written word by the finger of My chosen workers I am now deciphering and imprinting them in your heart and mind. It is written:
Hebrews 13:5 AMPC+