Genesis 10:32 These are the families of the sons of Noah, according to their generations, within their nations; and from these the nations spread abroad on the earth after the flood.
Genesis 11:1-9 AMPC+
AND THE whole earth was of one language and of one accent and mode of expression.
(2) And as they journeyed eastward, they found a plain (valley) in the land of Shinar, and they settled and dwelt there.
(3) And they said one to another, Come, let us make bricks and burn them thoroughly. So they had brick for stone, and slime (bitumen) for mortar.
(4) And they said, Come, let us build us a city and a tower whose top reaches into the sky, and let us make a name for ourselves, lest we be scattered over the whole earth.
(5) And the Master came down to see the city and the tower which the sons of men had built.
(6) And the Master said, Behold, they are one people and they have N1all one language; and this is only the beginning of what they will do, and now nothing they have imagined they can do will be impossible for them.
(7) Come, let Us go down and there confound (mix up, confuse) their language, that they may not understand one another’s speech.
(8) So the Master scattered them abroad from that place upon the face of the whole earth, and they gave up building the city.
(9) Therefore the name of it was called Babel–because there the Master confounded the language of all the earth; and from that place the Master scattered them abroad upon the face of the whole earth. End of quote.
- Will head to undercovers to warm up hopefully.
- It is now Sunday, January 17, 2021 at 3:36 pm.
- Back at 7:33 pm on Sunday, January 17, 2021.
- It came to me to talk to Pat again.
- The call benefit her as well as benefitting myself.
- I am feeling much better.
- Thank You.
- My lil friend brought me chocolate and avocados.
- I prepared the chocolate.
- I put away the avocados to ripen.
Now? To Reflect On The Wonders Of Your Doings With A Glad Heart …
A glad but not elated noisy heart. Very simple gratitude without the noisy frilliest. It is now Sunday, January 17, 2021 at 10:42 pm. Today is about to end for me only to begin a new today.