For he who is not against us is for us. [Num_11:27-29]
For I tell you truly, whoever gives you a cup of water to drink because you belong to and bear the name of Messiah will by no means fail to get his reward. End of quote.
- Storm Wednesday, January 20, 2021 12:35 pm. computer off/unplugged. Slept 2 hours.
Well? No Internet. Maybe I Am Not To Publish Just Yet. ?
It is now Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at 3:05 pm. I will try to keep myself warm. Rain. I’ll turn off computer for a while. 3:15 pm.
Master? I Cannot Connect To The Internet. Help! …
It is now Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at 7:51 pm. I don’t understand why the problem with the Internet, but! You always resolve the problem. I wait on You.
Well? What Are You Telling Me, My Master? …
It is now Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at 8:53 pm. The Internet connected enough for me to get the picture of this wonderful new Christian President and Vice president. Talking about exemplary goodness?
It all against the horror so called of the previous President appointed by You.
What Am I To Make Of This Situation My Master …?
The thing is that the Internet connected for me to get such disturbing information, but it is not connecting to the site for me to publish anything anymore. What to do?
- Are You telling me to refrain from publishing the latest post in the rest of the sites?
- Are You telling me that You did not appoint Donald Trump for the presidency?
- Are You telling me that this new Christian President and Vice president are appointed by You?
- What are You telling me, my Master? I wait. I refuse to make any conclusions of my own.
- Master? I Am Listening Or Am I …?
- It is now Thursday, January 21, 2021 at 4:33 am.
O my Master, am I listening or just hearing and learning words without knowledge as in Job 35:11-16?
Job 35:11-16 AMPC+
Who teaches us more than the beasts of the earth and makes us wiser than the birds of the heavens?
[The people] cry out because of the pride of evil men, but He does not answer.
Surely God will refuse to answer [the cry which is] vanity (vain and empty–instead of abiding trust); neither will the Almighty regard it–
How much less when [missing His righteous judgment on earth] you say that you do not see Him, that your cause is before Him, and you are waiting for Him!