Nothing Is As It Seems To Be. All Is Calm …
I Got Heat. Warm Not Cold. Some Water. Chocolate Cake On The Boot. Oh Oo! When People Are Saying, All Is Well And Secure, …?
It is now Sunday, January 24, 2021 at 3:55 pm. All is calm. Nothing yet about Martial Law or cancelled inauguration or fake inauguration prerecorded by the media. But! Here is the scripture coming to mind.
1 Thessalonians 5:1-11 AMPC+
BUT AS to the suitable times and the precise seasons and dates, brethren, you have no necessity for anything being written to you.
For you yourselves know perfectly well that the day of the [return of the] Master will come [as unexpectedly and suddenly] as a thief in the night.
When people are saying, All is well and secure, and, There is peace and safety, then in a moment unforeseen destruction (ruin and death) will come upon them as suddenly as labor pains come upon a woman with child; and they shall by no means escape, for there will be no escape.
But you are not in [given up to the power of] darkness, brethren, for that day to overtake you by surprise like a thief.
For you are all sons of light and sons of the day; we do not belong either to the night or to darkness.
Accordingly then, let us not sleep, as the rest do, but let us keep wide awake (alert, watchful, cautious, and on our guard) and let us be sober (calm, collected, and circumspect).
For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who are drunk, get drunk at night.
But we belong to the day; therefore, let us be sober and put on the breastplate (corslet) of faith and love and for a helmet the hope of salvation.
- For the Almighty Creator has not appointed us to [incur His] wrath [He did not select us to condemn us], but [that we might] obtain [His] salvation through our Master Yahushua the Messiah; Who died for us so that whether we are still alive or are dead [at His appearing], we might live together with Him and share His life.
Therefore encourage (admonish, exhort) one another and edify (strengthen and build up) one another, just as you are doing.
So? Your Instructions Continue On The Leaders’ Authority …?
O my Master! The question at this point is, Who are my leaders? I had it all wrong or did I? How so? My lack of discernment in the past.
- On reading these Scriptures now You are enlightening me to recognize them for what they are.
- At the beginning of my Christian walk I recognized them for what they were, acknowledge and appreciate and respect them all—Your leaders who were over me in You and those who warn and kindly reprove and exhort me.
- I held them in very high and most affectionate esteem in intelligent and sympathetic appreciation of their work.
- Also I was at peace among them all, until?
- You showed me my leaders were not following You but they were following their concept of Your words and Your ways.
- That is all recorded since 1987 when You separated me from them. Since then?
- I have progressed and regressed many times, but!
- Every time I regress to follow this or that one?
- Your hand of discipline falls upon me.
- Only choice? Return to Thee!
- Your command?
- You follow Me.
So? Here I Am My Master! From Them All You Have Set Me Free!
Oh! OOO! Am I now independent and on my own? Perish the thought! I am a bona fide member of the Church built by no man’s hands upon the Rock of Yahushua Messiah, the best part to my surprise?
- You have raised me up to be that one of a city to be Your messenger as per Jeremiah 3:14-15
Return, O faithless children [of the whole twelve tribes], says the Lord, for I am Lord and Master and Husband to you, and I will take you [not as a nation, but individually]–one from a city and two from a tribal family–and I will bring you to Zion. [Luk_15:20-22]