1 John 2:15-16 AMPC+
Do not love or cherish the world or the things that are in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in him.
For all that is in the world
–the lust of the flesh [craving for sensual gratification]
and the lust of the eyes [greedy longings of the mind]
and the pride of life [assurance in one’s own resources or in the stability of earthly things]
–these do not come from the Father but are from the world [itself]. End of quote.
Ha! It Took You Practically My Whole Life To Connect It All For Me …
Tree of The knowledge of good and evil. Do not eat from it. Why? O my Master! You clearly stated, ‘for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.’ But!
- The things from the world itself or the Tree of The knowledge of good and evil are connected to the happenings of that first major choice Your created human being made.
Genesis 3:6 AMPC+
And when the woman saw that the tree was good (suitable, pleasant) for food and that it was delightful to look at, and a tree to be desired in order to make one wise, she took of its fruit and ate; and she gave some also to her husband, and he ate. End of quote.
Try To Convince The Professionals? Impossible! …
Just as impossible it is to convince the wealthy to give up their wealth away, but! With You my Master, all things are possible.
Thus, This Brilliant Super Accomplished Professional Popped In My Inbox …?
Me? Honestly. No disrespect. In fact? She is quite correct. Even so? Memories. The wonderful professionals of my past. Years and years of loving care to no avail. Finally?
- They concluded, ‘we are not helping you, but you are helping us with your testimony.’
- So? In essence that wacky email was meant to be my warped sense of humor in my mind addressed to them who were aware of my silliness.
- Never counting on the wiles of my mind it backfired on me.
- Along the fond memories came my sordid past against the good and sound present of the new follower in my inbox.
- What a whooping spiral down to the awful darkness of that past.
- Suddenly! Beyond my comprehension again?
- Peace …
My Human Nature? Forsaken. Your Nature Within Me? Your Peace That Surpasses Human Understanding …
All is well now. The authority of Your written words? The way to Your Kingdom on earth as it is in heaven and in my heart. Quote:
Luke 17:20-21 AMPC+