Don’t Compare Yourself! Goodness Sake! It Is Not A Premeditated Thing!
Don’t This! Don’t That! On And On The Don’ts Go!
How’s About Don’t Do The Don’ts?
Master? I Just About Had It With My Own Self …
New post on Friday, January 29, 2021 at 3:22 pm. Posted. Slept for a couple of hours. But why am I bothering to record such details of my daily living in Your Presence?
- O well! Just following Your instructions, but
- Here lately? I don’t know how to put it.
- It seems to me I am up for psychoanalysis, and?
- I don’t like it!
What Am I To Do, My Master? Help! …
It is now Friday, January 29, 2021 at 7:26 pm. Still on Friday. O but how I wish it to be way after the midnight of this Today for me.
- You know I do not deliberately do anything.
- I have quit my doings without You by Your design and purpose for my life.
- Why now my bickering with what it seems to me?
- My mind is churning none stop.
- I can’t let go.
- The sitting still.
- The waiting.
- The alone thing?
- Unless You intervene
- What’s to become?
- I feel so utterly dumb!
Heading for be at 11:17 pm 0n Friday, January 29, 2021.
Sobering Words To Calm My Fears …
It is now Saturday, January 30, 2021 at 3:54 am. A rainy day is expected to my demise, how on this earth can I exist? Let Your words resolve my persist.
Wow! I Must Insist, My Daily Living In Your Presence Is Not A Myth …
Twelve long years! Eleven years gone from Your allotted time for me. How mysteriously the numbers apply in our practical living. You have brought me twelve years back to calm my present fears. Number meaning?
- The Number Eleven – Disorder and Judgment
All numbers from 10-19 are represented in the scriptures by using the base 10 and adding 0-9. Thus eleven is expressed literally as ‘one and ten’. Eleven in scripture seems to speak of disorder and judgment as if adding to the law (the number 10). Adding to God’s order or Torah creates disorder and subsequently judgment. Twelve, we will learn, speaks of God’s perfect government and eleven seems to fall just short of that.
- The Number Twelve – Governing Order and Rulership
The number twelve in scripture is overwhelmingly expressed as governing order and rulership. In the beginning, YHVH sets the sun, moon, and stars in the heavens to rule the day and the night. Subsequently, we have 12 months in our year, 12 hours of the day, and 12 hours of the night.
Indeed! You Brought Me Through Eleven Years Of Disorder And Judgement …
O my Master! You know that it is not my intention to darken counsel by words without knowledge. Instead? You are leading me every single step in my practical life in Your Presence.
- You know the reality of my childish wacky ways.
- And You know that I do not quite have a handle in all the matters You lead me to publish.
- This thing about numbers and cycles is quite a mysterious thing to me.
- Besides, my memory fails me to remember all the things You give me to write.
- But I am fascinated in the simple way You have brought it all to my knowledge.
- Most all that You give me to write one day is replaced the next day as You lead me in the maze of these earthly grounds You have placed me in.
So? Words Without Knowledge In My Mind You Replace With Words From The Unfathomable Wisdom In Your Mind …
I had forgotten all You gave me to record in 2009 when I was still in BeitJala next to Bethlehem and before when I first arrived to Aqaba, Jordan.
- Well? Yesterday, those words popped in my screen per say, accidentally.
- Then? You quickened me those are the words to post next.
- Only I must edit and reformat such words.
- So? Here I go.
My Words …My Master’s Response …