Song of Solomon 2:8-17 AMPC+
Vividly she pictured it, The voice of my beloved Shepherd! Behold, he comes, leaping upon the mountains, bounding over the hills. [Joh_10:27]
My beloved is like a gazelle or a young hart. Behold, he stands behind the wall of our house, he looks in through the windows, he glances through the lattice.
My beloved speaks and says to me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.
For, behold, the winter is past; the rain is over and gone.
- The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing [of birds] has come, and the voice of the turtledove is heard in our land.
- The fig tree puts forth and ripens her green figs, and the vines are in blossom and give forth their fragrance. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.
So I went with him, and when we were climbing the rocky steps up the hillside, my beloved shepherd said to me, O my dove, while you are here in the seclusion of the clefts in the solid rock, in the sheltered and secret place of the cliff, let me see your face, let me hear your voice; for your voice is sweet, and your face is lovely.
My heart was touched and I fervently sang to him my desire, Take for us the foxes, the little foxes that spoil the vineyards [of our love], for our vineyards are in blossom.
She said distinctly, My beloved is mine and I am his! He pastures his flocks among the lilies. [Mat_10:32; Act_4:12]
Then, longingly addressing her absent shepherd, she cried, Until the day breaks and the shadows flee away, return hastily, O my beloved, and be like a gazelle or a young hart as you cover the mountains which separate us. End of quote.
What Are The Mountains Which Separate Us My Master? …
“The mountains of your fears, worries, unfounded suspicious about My faithfulness to you and to all, those are the unsurmountable mountains I must cover for you, My precious child.”
Here I Go Again! Putting Myself Into Bible Verses …
Seriously? I have been admonished ‘it is not God’s Will that we put ourselves personally into bible verses – this is not worthy of who and what we are in God.’
Well? Here Is The Major Stumbling Block For Humankind …
We do not know ‘God’ much less His ways or thoughts, but we think we do until? The Almighty Creator we call ‘God’ descends out of the whirlwind and says to each one of us in our turn:
- “Who is this that darkens counsel by words without knowledge?”
- Ha! It is now Saturday, February 6, 2021 at 5:07 pm.
- By now? My face is to the ground.
- I had heard of You only by the hearing of the ear, but now my spiritual eye sees You.
- Therefore, I loathe my words and abhor myself and repent in dust and ashes.
Master? You Know I Do Not Mean To Be Presumptuous, But! …
In 1987 You separated me in an apartment with the Amplified Bible and the instructions to date and put my name instead of Adam, Abraham, and so forth because You were talking to them then but now You were speaking to me.