The Things That He Has Me Publish Are Only For The Especial Ones In His Tribe ….?
Ha! Sometimes? Many Likes. Other Times? Hardly Any …?
I woke up to see only four likes to the post I posted earlier today. I wondered as usual. But this time I noticed a new follower. Ah! It came to me; it is a matter of the time You have me publish to reach whomever You aim to reach!
Wow! What A Revelation! …
It is now Monday, February 15, 2021 at 9:12 am. A fly is tormenting me! Time to turn off the heat, open the door for the fly to fly away, and fix me some eats.
Memories While Sitting Under The Morning Sun On The Roof Eating My Breakfast …?
Back to my task. It is now Monday, February 15, 2021 at 10:15 am. What fond memories? Way back to my background since my birth, some sixty years and beyond.
- O but what memories to tie things together on the way to close and open the cycles in my life!
- It is all part of the book You are compiling, and I am formatting to present to Your Tribe.
Well? My Doings Since 10:15 Am? …
It is now Monday, February 15, 2021 at 2:41 pm. I have been sorting out my background chapter in the published autobiography Welcome to my life. So many versions! I need yet to settle on one to include in the book You have in mind.
- I just read an update from Tim Challies. So sad! But not the type of sadness caused by human’s sad events. Rather sadness of Your Spirit within me.
O My Master! Your Spirit Grieves. Your Cherished Children? Sleep Walking …?
Not a clue yet as to when You shall wake them up, but! You are never late nor tardy. Thus? I am encouraged to grieve with as well as wait confidently on You.
- Even so? The time of the day is here for my body’s downer, but it does not bother me anymore.
- I been warned that there will be a shortage of gas next week, so I must take it easy with what Yazeed got me yesterday.
- The bottom line? I am cold but I got gas!
- That’s pitiful isn’t it?
- It is like an addiction to gas as an addiction to alcohol.
- The alcoholic overcoming the addiction set a bottle of whiskey in front of him but do not touch it.
- Ha! Ha! Ha! I’m so funny!
- Best go under the covers.
- Forget all about gas so far!
- Time? Monday, February 15, 2021 at 5:43 pm.
- Slept a couple of hours.
- Woke up?
- Enough heroics.
- Turn on gas!
- well! Bless my heart.
- Let me get to Your business.
- Back to the book.
- I started to insert on my background from my autobiography, but!
- You led me to desist of such idea.
- That is all to go in the book not in this post.
You Are Leading Me All The Way. No Problem! …
It is now Monday, February 15, 2021 at 9:31 pm. No telling all my doings on Monday. Mainly? I spent the whole day editing that long insertion.
- Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 1:28 am bed.
- The weather done arrived!
- It is now Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 6:23 pm.
- The weather was to change on Wednesday, but?
- Surprise! I feared perhaps a storm, so?
- Turn off/unplug. Go to bed? Maybe.
- Woke up at exactly 11:59 pm.
Another Day Basking In Your Presence Despite The Winter And All …?
Here we go! It is now Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at 12:28 am. All sound quiet. But it is still raining. I will continue on Your lead about the book.
- It came to mind working in the book for 2020.
- So, I am ending it on the last day of 2020.
- The cover is revised.
- On to the task.
- O well! No Internet
- Ravaging winds again.
- Regardless! Shall do the book.
- It is now Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at 2:58 am.
- Time to head for bed.
- Time? Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at7:27 am.
- Two sevens – one two in the hour/minutes. Interesting.
- Format coming along fantastically!
- Much to accomplish yet, but!
- You are in control of it all!
- Now looking into publishing it in Kindle.
- Time? Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at 11:09 am.
Now What? Snowed In! Cannot Warmup! …
Time now? Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 10:25 am. Me? Looking for background to revise a cover for the Saga in 2020 series despite all the above! I found it. Now to work on it as per Your lead.
- You take care of the birds flowers why not take care of me?
Well? What Is Today? Another Day? Let Me See …
It is now Friday, February 19, 2021 at 7:08 am. Wow! The whole of yesterday? You led me to organize it all in my mind. I hardly even breathe I was so intent on Your lead.
At Last, Just Now? The Series Cover Is Beautiful …?
Master? I’m so proud of my accomplishments, but! That is not to be conceited me. For all accomplished is owed to You inspired leading in all that I do.
From The Ground To The Clouds …
Here I am on another 7th Day of Rest and? I am resting on You! It is now Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 12:38 pm. I have not been recording because You put it in my mind to tweak my graphics skill.
- Show me the way, my Master!
- I have a hard time catching up with the advanced techniques at my disposal, but!
- Oh my Master! I am depending on Your inspiration to go on.
- You know of my concern with the book series.
- It is for that concern that I am preparing the especial graphics.
- Hopefully today I find my way around.
- The weather looks promising.
- It is cloudy but it is not any longer raining.
- Back to the graphics at 7:34 pm.
The 7th Day Of Rest Left Me While I Slept …
O my Master! Things are really changing for me. You are leading me every moment, every day. You blessed me with sleep from 7:34 until past midnight. It is now Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 12:27 am.
- You led me to work on a different format for the cover.
- That is what I did all day yesterday.
- That is what I am going back to do right now.
- Slept from 3 am to 6 am.
- Been working in the new cover.
- It is now Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 9:49 am.
Nothing Phenomenal To Report My Master, Only The Same Drudgery Of Killing Time …
So sad my Master! Your people killing instead of redeeming the time, but! You have it all under control. Nothing and no one is to thwart Your restoration plan.
- Back to the cover.
- Restart for Adobe update.
- Time? Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 3:39 pm.
Master? You Know My Predicament With The Gas Supply …
You are my Supplier. You know the difficulty to replace the gas when it runs out. It is freezing weather. I am cold. Hopefully someone comes to help me out, but! You know I am depending on You.
- My lil friend came. Gas. Warming up.
- Thank You
Master? You Are Leading Me All The Way …
I finished the new cover. I also finish the illustration to announce the book. Now it is coming to mind to write the words that go with the illustration, but! Help me to sort out all the words that come to mind.