Help me to make sense in the illustrations.
It is coming to me to be concise and to the point.
Eventually? The posts and the graphics tell the story.
The numbers in the date and time are the markers from one event to the next.
Now? What Is Beyond Those Numbers That Apply As The Story Develops? …
The book is about what happened in the saga of my life in the past 2020 year. You brought me to Jordan in the Middle East in 2009. That means the 2020 year was my 11th year since I came to Jordan.
- The number eleven means disorder and judgment.
The Fact? Disorder And Judgement From The First To The Last Day Of My 2020 Year, But!
It was the year that ended all my fears. How did my fears end? Ah! Now You are putting things together in my mind. My fears ended when You descended unto me in the Whirlwind.
- Oh that Wednesday, October 7, 2020 at 11:55 pm.
One Last Time! You Demanded An Account Of My Religious Self-Righteous Doings …
The details of that moment are already recorded and published in previous posts. Even so? The emphasis is in the results of all recorded.
Head to bed. Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 9:53 pm. Up Monday, February 22, 2021 at 2:34 am. No water. What is next my Master?
“Concentrate on what you have to overcome what you do not have My child.”
- I hear You. Thank You.
- I have so much! No problem. No need to concentrate on what I do not have.
- Regardless, You bringing to mind the book of Habakkuk again.
Wow! How Appropriate! The Illustration Purpose As In The Book Of Habakkuk …
It is now Monday, February 22, 2021 at 3:30 am. I had no idea why I was so intense in creating the book cover as well as the illustration to perfection. Now? It sure is clear to me.
The hour and the moment You quicken to record this matter? Two threes followed by a zero. Meaning?
- The Number Three – Completion and Manifestation.
- Zero is both closed and wide open. It means comprehensiveness, openness, wholeness, and infinity. It’s an all-inclusive number. Wow
- So? What is the meaning of the numbers right now?
Completion And Manifestation Of The End Of One Cycle. The Last Cycle Begins …
You brought this matter to light since the last 7th Day of Rest of the 8th month of 2020—the year not to fear my fears. The message is inclusive of everything within all posts published in 2020, and?
- You have inspired to me to write it all down and plainly engrave it in the graphics for easy reading in the great tablet of the Internet. As it is written then I am quoting it now.
Habakkuk 2:1-5 AMPC+